//the me against you//

(Katsuki's POV)

"wait, what? you wanna break up, why?"

"I've watched you since the training camp. I know how you stare at midoriya. I know you have feelings for him."

"No-no, I-I do-" I tried explaining myself but he cut me off

"There is no point in denaying it bakugo. you know it and I know it. no point in laying." I sighed and looked down in guilt.

"I-I'm sorry Kirishima." I looked up to him seeing him have a warm smile.

"it's ok, your in love. and there is nothing you can do. just don't lie to yourself anymore." he walked closer and leaned in to hug me.

Kirishima: "thank you for an amazing time(yea right)." I smiled before hugging back-

"right back at ya." we both backed off and started walking back to the dorms.

"I know we just broke up and all, but hey we're still bro's so no need to be all awkward, ok man? love is love, you can fall out and you can fall in. just remember to be with the one you truly love."

"thanks and you're right." we reached the dorms and I and Kirishima walked in.

I looked towards the TV and the couches to see deku, Icy-hot, of course, they're together. they were playing a game against. dunch face and that purple-haired guy that always hangs out with deku and halfi.

seems like they were playing against each other.

dunch face: "go shinso. you seriously know how to play."

purple weird guy: "well, it's my passion so why wouldn't I." dunch face laughed.

dunch face: "well let's beat those two and get the victory."

purple weird guy: "Yeah." they seem to be really into the game.

deku: "hey, todoroki do you know how to make like the car do a 360º" Icy-hot scoffed closer to deku. deku was sitting on the ground while his back was leaning on the front off the couch. Icy-hot was sitting on the couch while playing the game as the three others did.

Icy-hot: "Here let me show you. you click this just as this one but quickly like just one quick click and then. this will happen." he softly touched Deku's hand while leaning closer to his ear.

'you flirting or teaching,'

"Tsk."

I walked closer

"sup, what'ya playing?" they all four looked at me. I glanced over at deku to see him instantly looking back at the game.

*sigh*

"Hey, dude. we're just playing some car games. it's me and shinso against midoriya and todoroki. we're leading." he grinned over at the dude beside him.

I hummed my answer not interested at all of what the dude said.

"hey let me play. I wanna give that shit a try." they both looked at me confused and shocked.

"what? what is it?"

"no it's nothing just the first time you wanna try this game- you always scream: FUCK THAT SHIT I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE OR I'LL SHOVE THE CONTROL DOWN YOUR TROWHT." I looked at him with my glare.

"well, I wanna try now. so give me that shit." I gritted my teeth together while speaking. the fear in his all made this a little better. but still not enough. he quickly stood up and gave me the control. I huffed while sitting down and looked over my shoulder to see deku focusing on the game. before our eyes meet in a nanosecond.

"so Half N half you good at this game?" I looked at him.

"I would say that but Izu is better." he kissed Deku's forehead. I rolled my eyes.

"so what you saying is that you ain't good enough. so it won't be hard to beat you." I smirked.

"well, I'm not so sure, cause it won't take much to beat you."

"you think you're better than me Icy-hot" he smirked.

"I would say yes. and the name is todoroki." I growled.

"eh, don't have time to learn shitty as peoples name." I looked over to see him stroke Deku's hair. I felt one of my eyebrows twitch in annoyances.

"let's make a bet, the winner takes everything (yes absolutely everything including someone's boyfriend. hehe.)" he looked at me.

"you wanna have a competition in the game against me."

"yea, since your so good at this why not try your experience even though you will lose."

"yeah I don't think so, but fine let's do it. you will lose." I smirked knowing my provoking worked.

"yea well good luck." I felt a nudge from beside me. it was that purple-haired guy.

"hey, bakugo can-can I talk to you, just a minute."

"fine."

we both stood up and walked far enough from anyone to hear.

"so what the fuck do you want to talk about?"

"are you trying to start a fight with todoroki, huh?" shit, what's up with this guy.

"hey, you can you read the mind or something. stop it, it's creepy my mind is my personal space. you stay out of it." he rolled his eyes.

"what, I can't read minds, my quirk is brainwashing. I can control your movements not read your thoughts. even though that would be a cool quirk. that not what we're here for."

"so now that you know you like midoriya, you gonna impress him or?"

"That was my plan but you just had to ruin it."

"do you really think that will work. like he is with todoroki and he's happy."

"I have to at least try. he has to know how I fell and I won't let that Icy-hot bastard win."

"fine, but if you end up even more hurt then don't come to me, I have my own problems no need to have you after my tail." I looked at him confused.

"tail?"

"it's a metaphor, means don't come complaining to me when it goes wrong. you know what forget it let's go back before they start wondering where we went."

lol, I love shinso too much. yeah, I know you do too if someone here doesn't like him then well so sorry for your loss.🤣😂😆