//I could get used to this//

(Katsuki's POV)

I walked back to my room quickly and closed the door. I leaned against the door and held my hands to my chest.

badum...badum...badum.

why, why is my heart beating so fast. I could feel shiver up on my should and down the hand....where deku touched.

there is something wrong with me. maybe I'm going insane. yea, of course, of course, I'm going insane it's just deku nothing more. I am going insane. I just have to get it out of my mind. I will go for a run.

I went to my closet and changed my clothes in some training clothes. I then went out and started running.

maybe becoming friends with deku won't be bad.

I panted and wiped a tear of sweat from my forehead.

after an hour of running, I went back. I walked to the changing room to take a shower. when I ran into Kirishima. he saw me and smiled while waving at me. I didnt want to smile but I couldn't control it. so I smiled back.

Kirishima: "hey bakubro. did you go for a run?"

kacchan: "hey, yea...yea I went for a little run before dinner."

Kirishima: "oh man, why didnt you tell me we could have gone for a run together."

kacchan: "sorry I had to get my mind off stuff, do you want to go tomorrow I will go for a run tomorrow again. if you want you can come with me. or something like that." he chuckled. and that made my heart melt. I wanted to kiss him right there and then.

Kirishima: "cool, I would love to join you." then dunch face started calling for Kirishima and we both turned around. I growled at him.

Kirishima: "sorry man, but I got to go." I started running off. while I looked at him. I sighed and walked into the changing room to take a shower.

(Izuku's POV)

I and todoroki walked into the living hall when I saw kacchan and Kirishima talk. my smile slowly faded and a gloomy expression was seen. todoroki noticed and put his hand around my shoulder. I looked at him and he had a smile on his face. it isn't always that todoroki is smiling but when he does it always cheer me on.

I smiled back.

todoroki: "are you ok midoriya?" I feel like shit, my crush for god knows how long is liking someone else. but what can I do? but I'm lucky for having a good friend like todoroki. I really don't deserve him.

deku: "thank you todoroki. don't worry I'm fine. I'll get over it...*sigh*...soon." he smiled again and started ruffling my hair. his hand was warm it felt really good when he did that. maybe it's his quirk.

we started walking to the couch and till the other. we started playing a card game. it was a game with themes, it was iida and uraraka and me and todoroki.

I and todoroki ended up winning 3 of 4. the last win he fist-bumped. and laughed at how angry uraraka was and how iida tried to calm her down.

we didnt realise how late it was until momo called on us telling us dinner was ready.

we stood up and I talked to todoroki about how fun it was to play. he agreed. we took a seat next to each other and we all thanked for the food and started eating.

after we all were done eating we watched a movie. I looked around seeing kacchan sitting beside Kirishima, really close. I huffed and looked back at the screen trying to forget about it.

it was really cold here I started shivering.

todoroki: "are you cold midoriya?" looked at him and had a shyly smile on my face.

deku: "yea a little, you're really lucky todoroki."

todoroki: "eh, why do you say that?"

deku: "because you have a heating quirk. you stay warm all the time." he chuckled and pulled me closer. I looked at him with shock. my face was plastered at his chest and my hand was touching his lap and hand.

deku: "w....what are you doing?" he giggled and I felt his hand on my arm. it was warm. he is using his quirk, to warm...me.

todoroki: "Is this better?" I looked up to him to meet his flaming blue and grey eyes. he had a small smile. it made me blush. I looked back down. and shyly nodded while humming. it didnt takes long before I really liked my seat. to be honest, todoroki is really comfortable. I could get used to this. I got so comfortable that I ended up falling asleep.