//Don't want to think about it//

(Izuku's POV)

I was so scared I hope Kirishima is ok, I wasn't supposed to hit him that hard. I will apologise when he comes back. 

I took a seat at the table waiting for them to come back. it took a while but when I saw two figures walk in I walked up to them. 

"Kirishima I am so sorry. truly I didn't mean to hit so hard." he grinned at me. 

Kirishima: "don't sweat it, man, I am fine." I sighed out of reliving and smiled back at him. I waved goodbye at them and walked up to todoroki. 

a week went by and I can't stop thinking about kacchan and Kirishima's date. they are gonna go tomorrow. 

it was late at night and I was up looking at a movie about all might. it was so good I had my blanket over my head and my knees up to my stomach and my eyes were filled with sparkles. 

then right before the villains arrived at the scene, someone knocks on my door. I paused the movie and stood up. I still had the blanket around me, I had on some shorts and a t-shirt. 

I wonder who it could be. maybe todoroki. 

oh god so wrong I was. 

"K-Kacchan?" he had on his black tank top and some sweat pants on. 

"oi, are ya gonna let me in or are we gonna stand out here as two idiots." I shook my head and nodded my head. I opened the door wider for him and he walked in. my heart was pounding like crazy. I closed the door while kacchan walked in. he looked around and then spotted my computer. he looked at me. 

"What are ya watching?" I walked up to my computer and shut it down. laughing nervously. 

"N-nothing just one of all might's movies." he scratched his neck and looked away. 

deku: "so what can I help you with kacchan?" a hint of pink was seen on his face.  

kacchan: "I um...I am gonna go on a date with Kirishima tomorrow." thank you for reminding me kacchan. I really needed that. I looked away. and then back at kacchan. 

deku: "so you want me to help you get ready for tomorrow?" he hesitated but a faint nod was seen.  I took a seat on the side of my bed and petted the side on my bed. signalling for kacchan to sit beside me. he did and we sat there. 

deku: "so kacchan what is it you need help with is it what you are gonna wear or is it how you should act?" he was thinking for a while before saying anything. 

kacchan: "both I guess." 

I stood up and told kacchan to stand up too. he was confused but did it. he had his hands in his pocket and didnt stand right with his back. I sighed. 

deku: "do you see anything wrong kacchan?" he looked down and up again. 

kacchan: "no I awesome like aways." I rolled my eyes before grabbing kacchan's hands and pulling them out of his pocket.

I walked behind him and righten up his back. and yea I felt his back muscle. I was so damn hot. I pushed back his shoulder and looked at him. I straighten up his face so that he wouldn't look down but up. 

I was standing in front of him and looked at him, before smiling. 

deku: "there, now you look a little more decent." he had a scowl on his face. 

kacchan: "I ain't seeing anything different." I rolled around before chuckling. 

deku: "kacchan a person attitude tells a lot about the person. if you have a staright back, your shoulder back and your breast out then you will look ten times more handsome. if you have your hands out of your pocket and nice clothes people will look at you and think who is this man he looks to good to be true." he looked at me with this wonder. 

deku:  "oh and don't lean on one of your legs. don't yell or say anything rude. don't think of you as the best of them all. be gentle. but not too gentle since Kirishima likes manly thing. if you guys are gonna play let him win sometimes so that he will have fun too." kacchan only nodded. 

deku: "it's getting late kacchan and you have to wake up early when are you gonna meet kirishima?" 

kacchan: "17.00 with the entrance of the dorms." I nodded. 

deku: "I'll come to you after class to help you pick out something to wear." he nodded. we walked up to the front door. 

he walked out and right before he walked he turned around and looked at me I was confused. 

"Thank you deku."