//LiKe HELL//

(Katsuki's POV)

"ah....gh....kac-kacchan....f-faster"

kacchan: "DeKu! uff....uff." shit, not again. why, why am I having these lewd dreams of deku. of all the people I can have lewd dreams of it has to be deku.

I don't even like him. it's not like that.....but.

NO, NO FUCKING WAY.

I'm with Kirishima. and I'm happy with him. I don't care what deku dose anyway.

I-I don't *sigh* care.

the door opened. reviling Kirishima.

"hey kat, you need to get ready we have to be out of the dorms in one hour." I nodded and stood up from my warm bed and to the cold floor. I was in my sweat pants and a black tank top.

I went and started changing my clothes. I can't believe we're gonna go on a trip, now. and as always my luck is on my side since I'm gonna sit beside deku.

I got my bag and went out with Kirishima. he had his arm around my shoulder.

we walked down the stairs to see that almost everyone was here except.

gravity bitch: "where are deku-kun and todoroki?" I looked around but couldn't find them.

deku: "we're here, we're here.*pant* s-sorry for being late, we lost something." yea keep that lie up, we can see the hickey ya damn lier. "tsk"

I turned my face away from them.

Aizawa sensei: "ok so now that everyone is here. let's get on the bus everyone knows their partner right. these are the buss and activity partner for the rest of the trip. but roommate you guys can choose by your self." I glanced to the direction of deku. and our eyes meet. we didn't look away. at least not right away.

Badum...

Badum...

Badum...

what is this burning pain in my chest, fuck.

"oi, kat are you ok?" I looked over at Kirishima.

"I'm fine. let's go."

I went to the seat at the very end. and saw that deku already was there, he looked at me before smiling. why does it feel I'm looking at the sun when he smiles. the way he closes his eyes when he smiles. and his cheeks get ten-time chubbier. (ya know like a rabbit. our a squirrel )

hehe, he's cu-dumb.

I quickly sat down.

w-what the fuck was I gonna say. that he was cute. NO. way. it must be a mistake. yea. it's just hot out here. it's getting me all weird. yea. that's it. like hell, I think deku is cute. 

the bus started driving. and deku took out his airpods and looked at his phone. I guess he took on a movie or some shit like that. 

I ended up just staring at his freckles. they are paralleled. why did I never notice that?

"chan--kacchan." I shook my head. 

"kacchan you ok? you were just staring out the window." (I had it like that too, like you look at something close to a person and then the person think you look at them even thaught you're not. but in this case, he was actually looking at Izuku.)

"Tsk, it's nothing." 

"O-ok." 

"so what are you watching?" 

"o-oh Im watching the new All might and his adventure in the UK. (don't judge me)" ah, still the same nerd as always. 

"let me watch with you." he looked shocked at me. 

"eh, kacchan wanna watch with me?" 

"yea has nothing better to do anyway." he gave me the other air pods and I put it in and then he out his phone in the middle of us so that I could watch too. 

when we were right in the middle of the movie. I started noticing that I and deku were especially close. he was so fixated on the movie so he didnt notice. we were getting to the sad part. and I could see the tear in deku's eye. 

"pff. are ya crying nerd?" he looked at me and wiped his tear away. 

"N-no I just got some hair in my eye. that's why." 

"yea, yea, you damn crybaby. you always cried when we'ere kids and you still cry like a 6-year-old boy." 

"h-hey I not a crybaby. take that back." I turned my face and he was already looking at me. 

"no." I opened my eyes to see him read. his face was so close to mine. I didnt even noticed that our faces were so close. 

I quickly turned my face around and the same did deku. 

Aizawa sensei: "ok brats, we're here. now take out your stuff and don't forget anything."

class 1-A: "yes, sensei." we all walked out. and looked around. it was actually pretty nice here. but like hell I'll admit that. 

I looked over at deku and saw his face of amazement. 

omg, his face tells it all. he really can't hide his feelings. 

Kirishima walked up to me. 

"hey kat let's be roommates." I nodded and followed him. 

"so um kat, I didn't know you and midoriya were that close." 

"huh?"

and I oop- hehe.