//Our both ways//

(Katsuki's POV)

I kissed someone. my first kiss. wow. that was so much different than what I thought it would be. I started touching my lip. and it felt hot. I shook my head. 

it is a normal reaction. it doesn't mean anything. I walked away and to Kirishima's room. 

he opened the door and smiled at me. a small smile was seen and he asked me if I wanted to come in. I nodded and he moved to the side for me to come in. we both walked in and I took a seat. 

"so do you want to play some video games?" I looked at him. 

"sure." 

"ok, so what do you want to play." he took out some video games. 

"I don't know maybe the car game." he nodded and then he started it and gave me a control and we then started playing. 

I beat him every time. he suckled or growled after every game. I laughed at him. 

"damn your terrible at this."

"come on. you won't even give me a chance."  ok, come on katsuki ask him if he wants to go on a date. I sighed. 

"hey, Kirishima, um do you maybe want to go to the amusement park with me." he looked at me. 

"bakugo, are you asking me on a date?" 

kacchan: "No, maybe well...I-"

"I would love to go on a date with you" I looked at him in shock. 

"wait so you want to go with me." he smiled at me. 

Kirishima: "well yea, I really like spending time with you. so I would love too."

"then it's settled this Friday. we leave at 6.PM" he nodded and I walked out of his room. 

(Izuku's POV)

"Ok, sho-chan are you ready?" he nodded and I looked at shinso. 

he activated his quirk and sho-chan were becoming stiff and his eyes were all gone. 

I walked closer and looked at him in; 'wow'. I asked shinso to command sho-chan to do something. 

"pat your head." then sho-chan patted his head. 

I started taking notes. 

"stand on one knee." and sho-chan did.  

deku: "make him do like a backflip or use his quirk. I want to see if he is capable of doing something that requires more movements." shinso smirked. 

"todoroki, do a split." I gasped. then I watched sho-chan fall down in a split 

both me and shinso hissed in compassion. 

"o, that must hurt down there." I looked at shinso. 

"poor sho-chan." 

"but it worked. he did it." I started noting it down.

deku: "make him use his quirk." 

shinso nodded. he made sho-chan get up. 

"make an ice wall." sho-chan like a zombie used his quirk and then an ice wall was made. 

shinso: "melt it down." sho-chan activated his fire quirk and melted it away.

deku: "wow." I noted it down.

deku: "so how can you make him get out of your quirk?"

shinso: "either I turn of my quirk, or someone physical touches him." I nodded and walked up to sho-chan. 

I touched sho-chan to see his eyes come back to normal. 

then sho-chan fell to his knees and held in between his thigh and growl. 

"That hurt. I have never been able to go out in a split and here you guys force me too." 

"s-sorry sho-chan but it was for good sake. my notes are all done." 

"ah ok, good...to...know." 

I and shinso helped sho-chan up and then we walked back to our dorm. 

I and shinso laughed at some stuff that happened to sho-chan. while sho-chan told us to shut up. it was really fun. we all three walked into my room. 

shinso: "wow you really are a fanboy, damn that's a lot of posters."  I small laughed. and rubbed my back neck. 

deku: "well yea, I have always admired hero's but All Might was the one I looked up to the most." shinso and sho-chan took a seat on my bed while I took a seat on the floor. we talked for a while. we still made fun of sho-chan. and he would tsk at us. it was getting pretty late and we walked shinso out of our dorm and to the entrance. while walking shinso asked us if we wanted to go to the amusement park on Friday. I was excited since I loved amusement parks. I looked over at sho-chan to see him nodding too. I squeal and we all three decided we would go together. 

we waved goodbye to shinso and stood there for sometime before. 

"Hey I'm hungry do you want to go and eat?" I looked at sho-chan and nodded since I felt hungry too. we walked in, I told him about all the note I got, I asked sho-chan felt while being in shinso's control our under his quirk. 

he said he had a clear mind and that he could think, but his body didnt do as his mind wanted. so he could see and hear everything but do nothing about it. I nodded. since I knew how that felt since I fought shinso at the sports festival. 

then I saw kacchan walk into the living room. our eyes meet. but we both quickly looked away.

I kept on talking to sho-chan trying to keep my mind of kacchan. 

_________________________________________________________________

(author's POV)

that's how all the week went, katsuki didnt talk to Izuku, while Izuku didn't talk to katsuki. katsuki always felt weird when thinking or seeing the green-haired male, while Izuku felt butterflies in his stomach when he kept thinking back on the kiss they had. while both kept on avoiding each other they slowly drifted apart. well until the Friday came. where everything went as the plan was supposed to. 

_________________________________________________________________

so that was this chapter. hope you guys liked it cause I liked the part with Izuku, shinso and 'sho-chan.' (of course, who doesn't like those three.)