//Izu and sho-chan//

(Izuku's POV)

the next morning I woke up in my room. I started thinking back to what happened last night, then I remember that we all watched a movie and must have fallen asleep. but who bought me back to my room then? I looked at the clock and it was pretty early. so stood up form my bed and walked out of the room. I was gonna go to the bathroom. I walked in to be met with grey and blue eyes. it was todoroki.

he looked at me then a smile was seen on his face, I couldnt stop myself so I smiled back.

todoroki: "good morning midoriya. did you sleep well?"

deku: "good morning todoroki yea I slept well." we stayed quiet for some seconds before I asked:
"do you know who brought me back to my room I can't remember walking back?" he looked at me and chuckle.

"yea it was me. you were leaning on so when the movie was over I bought you back to your room. " he did that for me.

I walked closer.

deku: "Thank you todoroki." he smiled before brushing my hair a little away from my face. his hand was warm and safe. I liked it.

"No need to thank me Izu." my eyes widened. my face heated up.

"I...Izu?"

todoroki: "yea I want to be closer to you. and I think Izu suits you. well at least better than 'deku'." I giggled at his comment.

deku: "I liked it too. but if you get to have a nickname to me then let me have one to you too." he looked surprised. but slowly started smiling again. sho-chan. I like that. it would suit him.

deku: "sho-chan."

"that's your nickname." he looked at me before grinning.

"I like the sound of that. it would be my first nickname. I'm happy it's from you." I grinned at him. we stayed like that for a while. until we started hearing someone opened the door. we turned around to see that it was Denki and sero. they said good morning to us and we did the same.

I and todoroki were done so we both walked out. we walked down to the living room or common room and sat down talking. todoroki asked me what I was supposed to do and I told him I would train on my technics.

"hey, Izu do you want to train with me. I can practise my fire and ice and you can practise on your technique."

"that would be great. I could really use a partner."

we agreed to go when we finished breakfast. everyone was there except kacchan. I looked around but couldnt see him. I was ready to go and find him when I heard Kirishima tell his friends he was gonna go and find kacchan. I watched him walk up the stairs.

I sighed and took a seat next sho-chan. I really don't like the ide of kacchan and Kirishima.

I felt a hand on my head rubbing my hair. I looked to the side to see that sho-chan was the one stroking my hair. he smiled and said:
"hey Izu, try this soba it's good." I chuckle and opened my mouth to let him feed it to me. it really wasn't that bad, actually, it was good.