//Him, not me//

(katsuki's pov)

"deku" he stopped. he turned around and looked at me. he looked confused. 

"yes?" I froze, do I have the right to confess to him. his happy, I don't want to ruin that. I don't want to make me and deku even more awkward than it already was. 

"good n-night deku." he smiled before walking in into Todoroki's room. I sighed. before walking in again to my room. 

I walked in, before just throwing myself into the bed and curling together hugging my duvet. 

"deku." 

I want to be with you, to be near you. hug you. to be the one by your side. 

but you're with someone else, not me. 

I looked up at my window and slowly started falling asleep.  

"kacchan, kacchan, wake up. KACCHAN!" my eyes shoot open. I looked around. 

"oh it was a dream *sigh*" I stood up and went to change my clothes. 

I got ready and walked out of my room. to see both deku and icy-hot bastard walking down the stairs.

I sighed before walking after them. everyone was already down and talking like animals. 

I took a seat and started eating. trying not to think that deku and that bastard was right in front of me feeding each other while talk and be all lovey-dovey. 

it made me so jealous I wanted to scream. today we had all day to get ready for tomorrows exam thing, which reminds me that I'm in a group with deku and that halfi bastard. 

we all finished and started heading to the school. I walked in front of some of the girls and they were whispering about how 'cute' and 'adorable' deku and halfi was. I rolled my eyes. I and deku would look so much better. ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) 

"can't you guys shut up." they flinched at my glare and got quite.

when everyone was in class the teacher got there. 

Aizawa: "ok you all know the deal for today, you guys are gonna get trough your plan for tomorrow's exam." 

"yes sir."  we all walked to our groups. 

I turned my seat around to face the green-haired goddess. he looked up at me before smiling. 

"hey, kacchan." I blushed at the cute name that only Deku calls me. 

"hey d-deku" FUCK, I can't even great him before I turn into some loser.

from the side came Icy hot. he took a seat closer to deku of course. the way he gives deku a kiss on the cheek and whispers something in his ear making deku giggle is....um what is the word again. 

"What a flirt" I crossed my arm and looked away from them. 

they both got quiet, and it got awkward. well, what can I say it's better than seeing icy-hot stick his tongue up on Deku's ear. it got my stomach to hurl. 

deku: "ok so let's concentrate on the exam that is tomorrow. "

todoroki: "yes, let's go" 

kacchan: "go where?"

"to practise, what else?" I rolled my eyes before standing like deku and that bastard did. 

we walked out and to the training arena. I walked in front of the bastards, cause ain't. nobody gonna pass me bitch. especially that half N half bastard. just say is fucking name pisses me off. I can say the truth when I say that Icy-hot bastard is more annoying than grape dude.