Married couple (Jin) ENEMIES TO LOVERS!AU

Start from the beginning

      It was cleared up soon that you won't be dating Kim Seokjin and that you tolerate him as a friend at best.

      That little deal resulted in two years of never ending fights and quarrels.

      To be fair Seokjin was a meaningful part of your circle, it wouldn't be the same without someone to fight on every single topic.

      He meant a lot to you, you did care for him, which didn't mean that he was an absolute idiot 70% of the time.

      Once you finally arrived you weren't that tired from the trip so the nine people that came along decided to sit outside and enjoy the spring weather and try to find a spot that wasn't too wet from the spring rain that sprinkled the ground a bit earlier, while a few of you set up the grill.

      "Jin you cooking?" Jungkook asked, turning to the elder as he started the fire.

      "Yeah, just bring out all the food for me, I'm not fond of scavenger hunting around other peoples kitchen."

      As told Jungkook brought out the meat and hot dogs you were supposed to make for tonight you began digging around the bags you brought for the rest of the plates, glasses, drinks and the hot dog buns that were no where in sight.

      You began rummaging through the cabinets, spending half an hour just going through everything a bunch of times.

      "Jungkook...did you take the buns out?" you popped your head through the back door, looking at all off them in the back yard.

      At the mention of the hot dog buns you saw Jin facepalming.

      You stared at him in disbelief.

      "I might have..."

      "You forgot to buy the buns?" you asked, voice calm but poisonous.

      "Listen...you were hurrying me and..."

      You stepped into the house again, grabbing a wooden spatula from the counter and going out.

      You wanted to smack him on the head with it, but he wiggled away and wrestled you a bit while Jungkook took care of the meat left on the gril.

      Everyone was normally talking, this being part of the usual chaos that happened when the two of you were breathing in the same air.

      Suddenly though Jin picked you up and placed you down into a puddle of runny mud next to the grill shouting from the top of his lungs.

     "Cool down woman!!!"

      At that moment as you laid frozen on the ground with Jin on his knees next to you, you swore you could hear a pin drop.

      You grabbed onto his shirt in the moment of stunned silence when even he seemed to not believe what he just did and you both laid there in that mud as Taehyung slowly started to chuckle, the rest joining in soon after.

      You and Jin were the last ones to laugh, but none the less you got up, holding out a hand to him to pull him up and hopefully drop him on his ass again, but he had the same thing in mind so he just pulled you back down into the mess.

      Once you were finally done wrestling and entertaining your friends Jungkook laid out newspaper for the two of you to get to the bathroom without making a mess.

      Minutes later you were bent over the bath tub, washing your hair, while Jin was leaning over the sink doing the same thing.

      "You're as mature as a ten year old, ya know that?" you said as you got up, wrapping your hair in a towel.