Chapter Thirty!

I just grabbed my purse and put some shoes on. Debating if I take my phone with me or not. But just as I turn around. The door opens. Its Luke. The last person I wanted to see right now...

He has a pissed off look on his face. Big time. "H-hi Luke" I said. "Ash" he greeted back.

"The boys ain't here so if you want to see them you should come back another tim-" I started. "I don't" Luke butted in.

"Soo is their something I can help you with?" I asked him unsure of what to do.

"Yeah explain to me why Niall felt the need to attack me and another member of my band?" He said looking me in the eye.

I frowned then shrugged my shoulders. "Dont give me that bullshit Ashlea! What crap did you tell Niall?" He started raising his voice walking closer to me. Making my heartbeat raise.

"C'mon you can tell me the juicy gossip you have told everyone else!!" He said even louder smirking at me.

"Luke I think you should leave." I said backing up even more. Getting closer to the sofa.

"NO! You got the guts to say bullshit to people about me! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL IT IS YOUR SAYING!" He shouted at me. As I was backing up I saw it was Zayn calling me. I picked it up. "ASHLEA WHAT THE HELL YOU PLAYI-" He started shouting. "ZAYN! PLEASE COME TO THE BUS" I cried to him. "Ashlea we have not finished talking" Luke told me taking my phone. He put it on the side next to him.

I was eyeing it up. "Don't touch it!" Luke demand. "Now I will leave once you tell me what the hell you did to turn Niall against both me and Ashton?" He told me.

"I only told him the truth!" I raised my voice at him.

"Ashlea don't be such an arse!" He said moving closer to me.

"No! Stay away." I told him moving back but I hit the wall.

He didn't say anything just moved closer to me. I pushed my hands against his chest. Then the door of the bus slams open. The boys thank god. "Get your hands off my sister!" Zayn told Luke. Who held his hands up in surrender and moved away. One thing I did notice Niall wasn't here. Zayn looked me in the eyes he knew I had been crying by how puffy and red they were. That and the way I was talking to him down the phone.

Zayn walked up to me and pulled me into his arms. "Did he touch you? Physically? Or sexually?" Louis asked while giving Luke a hard evil glare. I shook my head. 'No'. Which is true he hasn't.

"Leave." Louis told him.

Luke winked at me then left. I put my head in Zayn's neck. "I love you Zayn!" I told him crying into his neck. He comforted me rubbing my back.

"I love you too ashhy-boo" he told me. I just smiled at the nickname he gave me.

He then walked me over to the sofa. Were he sat down next to me then pulled me in for a cuddle. "Ashlea I am really sorry you feel like you couldn't trust me enough to tell me what Luke did to you. But I want you to know that I love you and I would not have blamed you. Now promise me if anybody ever touchs you like that a again your come to me?" He explained to me.

"Who told you?" I asked looking at my hands not at anyone. "Louis told Paul so Niall would not get in trouble with management and Paul told me." He told me.

"Oh" I said. "So please tell what it is I gotta do for you to trust me?" He asked. "You to trust me" I told him.

*What did you think? Did everyone have a good christmas and new year? How did you celebrate the new year? Sorry no update last week and am really sorry guys but I am gonna take a break from writing! You might get the odd update now and then but other then that sorry. It will be regular again when the stress of college, work and family go down! But i dont even have time for myself so I don't have time to write atm. I got too much going on but I love you guys *