Chapter Nineteen

"Wow, Ash what's up with you?" Louis asked. I look up at him and Niall still sat on the sofa. "Yeah, you look like you have seen a ghost" Harry joked.

"Nothing, just had a bit of a wave of sickness run through my body"  I told them.

"If your sure Ash?" Zayn asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yes" I said looking at my phone still. I then locked my phone and looked at Harry as I knew he was trying to sneak up on me. He then started whistling and walked the other way. But I saw him whisper something to Zayn. "Right Zayn your done, Louis in my chair" Lou told Louis. "What? Why not Niall? Things are getting interesting!" Louis whined. "Stop whining and get in that chair boy" Paul told him. Making both me and Niall laugh. "Ash, let's go have are talk" Zayn told me.

"Okay, bye losers" I say walking out the door laughing. Zayn laughed too. "Where we going?" I asked. "Eating area so you can eat as well" Zayn told me. I groaned.

But still went with Zayn. I took a sit at the table and Zayn went to get some food. My phone started vibrating in my pocket. I took out to see a name on the screen I did not except to see. My little sister. Safaa. "Hello?" I said.

"Ash!" She cheered. "What's up?" I said instantly knowing something is not right. "Been told to pass you a message on from this boy who followed me home from school" "And what's that Safaa?" I asked seeing Zayn heading back over to the table. "For you to watch your back and that he is planning payback" "Did he say what for?" I asked just as Zayn sat at the table. "No" "Right Safay, is there anyone at home with you?" I asked her ignoring Zayn. "Yeah mum's just got in" she told me much to my relieve. "If you see him following you again I want you to right Doniya, okay?" I asked her. "Why not you?" She asked. "I am gonna be no help the other side of the world, am I?" I asked which made her laugh. Which was really good to hear.

"Okay, take care sweatheart" I told her. "Bye Ash, love you" "Love you too! Bye" I said hanging up. Zayn was just looking at me. "What happened?" Zayn asked concerned. "Ben followed Safaa home and told her to tell me to watch my back" I told him. "Is she alright?" "Yeah, she's fine. She's a brave one but I told her to call Doniya if it happens again, so can you give her a call and explain to her who Ben is?" I asked Zayn. "Why can't you?" "She won't talk to me, we fell out and still haven't spoken" "okay, but your gonna have to talk to her at one point" he said getting his phone out then put it to his ear. I then started typing a number in then ringing it. "Knew I would hear from you sooner or later!"

"Oh shut it! If you think I'm begging for you back you get a big shock coming! I want to know how you think your gonna get revenge on me if I got Zayn with me?" I asked Ben.

"Right your brother's band is back in the UK in two weeks touring, I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you" he told me laughing. "I don't know why your acting like I'm scared of you, I'm really not! Your the one that is sending pathetic little Facebook messages!" I told him laughing to my self.

"You just fucking wait Malik" he said hanging up. I just sat there laughing to myself knowing he will do Fuck all.

Zayn was sat there of the phone looking at me pretty amused too. "You look like your having to much fun there?" Zayn said.

"Couldn't help myself" I said laughing. "Right Ash, you gotta eat some of this now" Zayn said meaning the food in front of me. It was only beans on toast so I started eating it. "What is it you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked Zayn.

"Well I was talking to Louis the other day about when you had your little break down. The day we left to go on tour. We were thinking it might be best if you took some anger management classes as its not normal for you to freak out the way you do. But we decided to give you some chances before putting you through them. We decided to give you 3 more chances to prove you can control your anger and you lost one on Harry" Zayn explained to me.

"Fine" was all I said to him. "So your okay with it?" He asked surprised. "Not really but I still got chances too stop it from happening so not much more I can do about it" I told him. "Good to hear it but one more thing, has something happened between you and Ashton?" He asked curious....

*Will she tell him truth? Or will she lie to her own brother? Also don't forget comment and vote! Love you guys*