Chapter Seven

*Sorry took so long to get this up but enjoy* *Bad Language*

---------------

"Ashhy you gotta get up" I could hear my brothers voice.

"What's the point all your gonna do is yell at me for doing things I'm not aloud to do?" I told him.

"Then why don't you do things you are aloud to do?" He asked.

"Because that list is so bloody boring! what am I aloud to do? read a book? Oh how fucking interesting!"

"Right Ashlea, get up were gonna have a serious talk we can't keep going like this!" He told me.

"Na, actually I'm gonna stay here and you can go do whatever you want because you don't have an over-protective, annoying arsehole of a brother stopping you!" I told him.

"You have three seconds to get out of bed before your seriously gonna regret it! 1...........2" He warned.

I was not moving anywhere so I just held tightly on to my cover.

".........3! fine that's the way you want it!" He said.

He then picked me up bridesmaid style, carried me and my cover into the lounge.

"Zayn!" I whined.

"No Ashlea I have had enough of your whiny, bratty behavior it stops now!" He told me.

I shut up knowing I really had crossed the line with him.

"Go get dressed Ash" He said.

I walked into the bunk room and got changed into my black ripped skinny jeans plus a vest top. I walked out to the lounge, where Zayn is and he took a big sigh when he looked at me.

"Go put a jacket on Ash and not some stupid little thing! A proper one." He said. I took a sigh then walked back into the bunk room and put on a Nike jumper. I walked out the lounge again.

"That's better now, eat something" He demanded.

I cocked some toast, buttered it and then ate it; well most of it.

"Right let's have our talk Ash" He said sitting opposite me at the table.

"Right, we all know you don't want to be on tour but I also know that Ben has now back-stabbed you like I said he would so I would like you to name; what you would actually like to be able to do while on tour with me and the boys?" Zayn stated.

"I want my phone back so I can socialize to the friends that haven't back stabbed me at home" I told him.

"On the condition that I can check it if I feel like someone is upsetting you or that you got a new boy?"

"Agreed!" I told him.

"Anything else?"

"Yeah while your on stage, can I hang out with 5sos?" I asked and Zayn gave me a questioning look.

"Only if you tell me why?" He asked.

"So I got some people to hangout with my own age" I told him.

"Fine, agreed so you going to be happy on tour now?" zayn asked.

"Yes, I think I'm going to enjoy being able to terrorize you all day every day!" I told him.

"You just wait till the boys start pranking! Your gonna become my best friend!" Zayn told me.

"You wish!" I told him.

"Alright I will remember that one!" He teased me.

"Yeah, whatever Zayn!" I told him.

"come on Ash, Let's watch a film" Zayn said.

"No, Let's play PlayStation?" I asked.

"Alright then but warning you my skills have only got better!" Zayn told me.

"You wish Zayn! I think they probably got worse!" I told him.

"Oh your see!" He told me.

*Don't forget to vote and comment, Thank you!:)*