Chapter Five

Mine and Niall's FIFA skills were really losing against Louis's and Liam's so, I was trying to think of another plan to win!

Let's pull a prank on them or something to distract them, While I get harry to win for me.

Hmm think Ash, What could I do? I know I really should not do this, But gonna get some water and get them wet!

"I'm getting a glass of water, Harry can you play it for me?" I said Harry nicely.

"Sure" He said without thinking about it.

I left the room and walked into the kitchen got the glass of water. I started panting having a little problem with my asthma.

I was losing more and more air then I knocked my glass of water on the floor, Making the glass go everywhere as well as the water.

*Louis POV*

I was totally winning this FIFA game. I was killing but when Ash went to get a drink, Harry started playing and he's better then them.

So he started getting them some goals, So I started to put him of by throwing stuff at him. Making him laugh which made him try and focus even more.

Then I heard a big SMASH! I didn't even think about before dropping my controller and running because of Ash. I was worried.

When I saw here she was leaning over my the kitchen counter with glass by here feet, panting like mad.

Liam ran with me but when I stopped he walked over to her, Who had nothing on her feet But Liam had shoes on.

"Ash? Your not having one of your panic attacks? Are you?" Liam asked her.

"i-i-i" Was all she could say.

Liam turned to me. "You need to call Zayn! I don't know how to deal with these" He told me.

"You call Zayn! I want to try and help her, I have seen my Mum help someone before" I told him.

"Be careful Louis!" Liam told me.

Liam moved away from Ash.

"Ash look at me." She slowly did.

"I want you to breathe with me, Nice & slow, In and out!"

"In and out" she mumbled her breathe as she's slowing her breathing down.

But then started going up again.

"Ash, Ash, Don't think about it think about something else?" I told her then turned to Liam.

"Can you pick her up and move her to the sofa away from glass, Which is making her think about it" You asked Liam.

"Sure" Liam said. He walked over to Ash slowly and carefully.

"Ash, Liam is going to pick you up and take you away from the glass, okay?" I told her.

She nodded, Liam picked her up really carefully then brought her to the sofa and set her down. I sat next to her.

*Ash's POV*

Louis sat next to him, Brought be into his chest then started saying.

"Breathe with me in and out, in and out" It soon calmed down.

I just cuddled in Louis's chest. He put the TV on and we started watching Spongebob.

"Thank you Louis" I said to him.

"Its alright love but next time, Please try your best to come to one of us" Louis told me, Looking me in the eye.

Zayn then walked in the door. You turned to look at him who was clearly worried as hell.

"Ash I'm sorry I wasn't here, I completely forgot how bad it could get I'm so sorry" Zayn told me while sounding really upset.

"Zayn it's okay, Louis helped me and have you got my dinner I'm hungry" I told Zayn.

"Yeah, here you go!" Zayn said giving me my food.

Niall and Harry then walked out the lounge. Well Niall ran over to us for his food.

We sorted the food out then decided to sit and watch finding Nemo.

"Louissss?" I said extending his name out.

"Yes Aaaaaaash?" he said back.

"Can I have a small bit of your rice? Mine is tasteless and we don't have to tell Zayn you gave me some ! It can be are little secret"

"No Ashlea, you know what the doctor said" Louis told me. So I pouted at him. He laughed at me.

I soon fell asleep in Louis's chest. I just felt my eyes falling I couldn't physically stay away any longer.