Chapter Twenty Eight

What? Zayn knows? How does he know?

"You know?" I ask with a shocked look on my face. "Yeah that's why I gave him that black eye! If he thinks he can bully my sister and get away with it! He has got another thing coming." Zayn told me much to my relief.

"So can I go hangout with Ashton?" I asked Zayn. "Wait if you didn't have sex with Ashton? Who gave you that Hickey?" He asked confused.

"How did you even see that? I have been hiding it so well?" I asked him.

"Last night when you were sleeping" he told me. I didn't even think about it last night.  

"Oh" I said unsure of what to say.

"Sooo, who gave you the hickey?" He asked. I just looked at my feet. "Zayn why don't you talk to her about it later? We need to get her changed or she is gonna get sick" Niall butted in. "Fine go, she can hang out with Ashton but Ashlea this is not over! I want to know who thought it was okay to touch you like that!" Zayn told us. I didn't look up. I felt Zayn kiss the top of my head though.

Niall started leading me away from Zayn and Paul. Down the corridor and towards the bus. "What am I gonna tell him Niall?" I asked scared.

"Here is a crazy idea, the truth after all he is your brother!" He told sarcastically. I just sighed hoping that was my last option. I'll talk to Ashton he usually has great ideas.

*Its short but hey ho that's life! I really didnt know what to write?!? I need ideas?!? So are you guys excited for Christmas? Can I just say a big thank you! To the people who read my book, if you vote or not. I love you guys even the silent ones! Also its early, as I am not gonna be able to post tomorrow because I love you guys that much!*