Chapter Twenty One

*Enjoy! but little reminder Sorry guys, but I'm going on holiday so I won't be updating for 2 and a half weeks! I'm sorry, I'm going to Ireland*

It was Niall stood in the door way. Who looked shocked. He was staring right at my Hickey then looked into my eyes. I know he could see my fear. I ran up to him and hugged him. He held me tight. "Get out!" He told Luke. "Dude its not what it seems!" Luke tried telling Niall. "Not what it seems you had her trapped up against the wall, leaving marks on her and all she is doing is shaking in fear! Get out you dirty bastard!" Niall shouted at Luke. Luke then winked at me and walked out with confidence. "Ash, breathe sweetie breath" he told me. I just cried into his chest and he just held me rubbing my back.  "I'm sorry Ash, I have to go back on stage"he said feeling extremely guilty. "Do you want to go see with Josh up by his drum kit, at least that way I can see your safe?" He offered. "Zayn can't know" I told him. "What do you mean Zayn can't know? That boy just abused you Ash!" "Don't use that word" I told him. He just took a big sigh. "Fine now tell me truthfully has Ashton ever hurt you like this?" Niall asked me. "We've kissed but I had some in put in that" I told him truthfully. "Do you feel safe around him?" Niall asked. "Yes" I told him. "Fine" he said. He took my hand then walked me to the 5sos dressing room. I saw Luke in there with the lads watching TV. I felt Niall pull me into his chest seeing Like there. "Ash come with me and bring over night stuff" Niall told him. Ashton just got up and did it. When he walked out he could see I had been crying. "I want you to take Ashlea to our bus get her whatever she needs, whatever you do don't let anyone else on the bus specially Luke!" Niall told him. "What's going on?" "I'm sure Ash will tell you on the bus, just don't let her out your site till were on the bus! You got that?" Niall asked Ashton.

"Yes" Ashton said. "Love you princess" Niall said kissing the top of my head then running off to go on stage. Ashton then walked with me to the bus. I got comfortable on the sofa. "So what's going on?" He asked sitting next to me. "Niall's gone all big brother protective mode on me as he saw Luke forcefully give me a Hickey on the toilet wall. It was scary at the time but now I'm alright just a bit scared of Luke." I told Ashton. "He fucking did what! That boy is a dickhead! That is like abuse!" Ashton said getting angry about it. "Don't say it like that!" I said getting annoyed how everyone is calling it 'abuse'.

"Sorry Ashlea but that is what it is, you just wait till Zayn finds out!" Ashton told me. "NO!" I basically shouted. "He has the right to know Ashlea" he told me softly. "So not happening" I told him straight out. "At least tell him how Luke has been basically bullying you with all the insults towards you?" "Only if you stay while I do it?" I offered. "Deal, now is that anything you want?" He asked me. "A cuddle buddy, so I can sleep?" I asked him. He smiled then nodded. I cuddled into his chest. He then started singing little things and I soon dozed off to sleep.

*Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment! Love you guys, see you lot in 2 and a half weeks time! I got no internet on holiday gonna be the hardest thing ever! *