Chapter Eight

*Thank you for all your votes, here is my update and Go check out 'Sister Styles' by calumshipslarry its a really good book! Similar to mine I love it and its worth a read*

Zayn set the PlayStation up and we started playing FIFA 14.

I need to share this with you now Zayn is bloody awful at it.

I was sat there just laughing at him while trying to play at the same time. I took another goal and won the game.

"Looks like I was right about your skills getting worse!" I told him laughing.

"Its a stupid game anyway!" he said sticking his tongue out at me then leaving the room making me go into fits of laughter.

Zayn walked in a few minutes later. "We gotta go to the stadium, so put your shoes on and let's go" He told me.

"Sure but Zayn?" I asked.

"Yes Ashlea?" he responded.

"When can I have my phone?"

"When I get you to the stadium otherwise its just going to slow you down even more!" he told me.

"Okay Zayn" I said walking out the room. I put my shoes on and Zayn walked up to me.

"Ready?" he asked

"Yeah, Zayn where are the boys?" I asked curious.

"Been recording all morning so we could talk because Niall heard you crying this morning and knew it was gonna be dramatic when you got up!" Zayn explained.

"Oh right, how rude of him to say that and now I am get revenge for it" I said more to myself then Zayn.

"Be careful Ash and I don't think its really needed is it?"

"Yes Zayn, I am really offended by it so yes revenge is needed"

"Alright don't bite my head of! Just be careful" he surrendered.

Me and Zayn walked out the bus where Paul was waiting for us and we walked from the bus to the stadium.

We walked through the stadium into the dressing room. "Oh my god look! Zayn made in one piece!" Niall said dramatically.

"You watch your back! Ashlea is seeking revenge on you!" Zayn told him.

"Mate what did you do?" Harry said putting his arm around of shoulder.

"I don't have a cl-" Niall started but Zayn cut him off.

"HAROLD! Get your filthily hands off my little sister!" Zayn shouted at him.

Harry did as he was told and took his hands off me. I went and sat on the sofa next to Louis.

"So what did Niall do?" Louis asked.

"She got offended by what Niall said these morning about her being dramatic! So she's seeking revenge!" Zayn explained.

"So how comes Ashlea is not actually talking?" Liam asked. "Well nobody plans murder out loud!" I told him.

"Good luck Niall!" Zayn said patting his back leaving the dressing room. I just stared at Niall giving him dirty looks till he has to leave to get dressed for the show; watching his every move.

Zayn walked up to me and put my phone in my hand. "No password and let me check it regular or it gets taken again" he told me.

"Yes Zayn"

"Good girl now let's take you to 5sos as I got to go on stage in the minute" He said taking my hand leading me out the room.

Down the corridor. "But no funny business with them what's so ever! You got that?" Zayn asked.

"Yes Zayn I got it" I told him.

"Good Ash!" he said knocking then opening a door. Which happened to be 5sos dressing room. They are sat just chatting.

"Alright boys?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah were good, who's the chick?" Michael said.

"This is my sister Ashlea and Ashlea this is Micky, Calum, Ashton and Luke" Zayn said.

"Hi there, so what can we do for you?" Ashton said.

"Ashlea wanted to hang out with your guys while I go on stage if that's alright with you guys?" Zayn explained.

"Of cause it is, come take a seat Ash, if I'm alright to call you that?" Ashton said.

"Yeah, Ash is fine" I told him sitting next to him.

"But just remember boys she's my little sister so NO funny business, what's so ever and I have told Ashlea this too!" he said warning them.

"See you in a bit Ash; Have fun" he told me leaving. He left.

"So how long you been on tour with the boys?" Micky asked.

"Not long, only just joined them after there break"

"Oh so a few days, how you liking it?"

"Start wasn't great but I'm settling a bit better now" I told him.

"Well got to hear its getting better"

"Yeah" I said.

"So are you fan? Is that why you wanted to hang out?" Luke asked.

"No it was because Zayn is too overprotective over me and i hate so I figured you guys being nearer my age would understand a bit more!" I explained.

"I'm quite offended that your just using us" Luke stated.

"I didn't mean it like that! I'm sorry, I have heard your new single and I love it! Oh God you must hate me now!" I told him. Who just sat there staring at me.

"Did you want me to go?" I asked breaking the silence. "No don't be stupid! Luke stop being such a twat to the poor girl and put the Xbox on" Ash told us.

Luke moved his eyes from me when he got up to set the Xbox up. After he set it up, he set back down but eyes were on TV not me. They decided to put on call of duty: black opps 2. So we sat there taking it in turns but then decide to move onto watching a film; Monsters inc university.