Chapter twelve

When we finally got to shopping centre. we all decided it was best to stay together so we have to take it turns on shops. Starting with sports shop but that was gonna happen after all I am the only girl here. Niall and the boys were talking away about some football game so I just walked behind them in my own little world. Till someone knocked me out of it. "Hey Ash, everything okay?" Ashton asked. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine" I told him. "Hmm, okay" he told me but I don't think he believed me.

He got to the sport shop Niall started trying some shoes on so I was just looking at some of the ladies shoes still half day dreaming when Ashton came up to me again. "Seriously Ash, why are you so quiet its not like you?" Ashton asked me.

"Wow, you picked that up after spending one evening with me?" I asked avoiding answering the question. "Yes, now please tell me?" He kept on. "Fine, Luke told Zayn I could only hang out with you guys if I learned to shut my mouth and if I don't date any of you boys so that's what I'm doing following the rules; I got given" I explained to him.

"Seriously, what the hell is that boys problem with you?" He asked more to himself then me. "He hates me, its been clear since the first time we had a proper conversation" I explained to Ashton. "Right he does not have any right to set you any rules. so forget them stupid rules he set you. Me and the boys will be having a word with him later so you won't have to deal with him telling Zayn." He told me. "No Ashton don't do that! He will hate me even more!" I basically shouted at him. Getting the attention of Niall and the boys. Niall raised his eyebrow at me, his eye contact was a mix of amusement and concern. But I knew we was gonna question me later.

"Right I'll take these shoes, thanks" Niall told the person who worked here handing them the shoes. Niall then stood up and walked up to me. "Can you manage 5 minutes alone with Ash will I pay for these shoes without shouting at him?" Niall asked me teasing me but being serious at the same time. He then walks away to pay for his shoes. I look awkwardly between all the boys then my phone started ringing so I went ahead and answered. "Ashlea! Where the hell are you? I can't find you anywhere?" Zayn's voice boomed through my speaker. "Didn't Niall text you?" I question. "Niall? What's Niall got to do with this?" He questioned.

"Everything he's the one that put me in a good mood after you yelled at me this morning for no good reason! He is also the one who decided to do something with me today as it is your day off and your not stuck on the bus or working!" I yelled at him. "But that's why I came to find you to say sorry and to make it up too you" he explained to me sounding a little upset but I'm not that easy. "Little to late" I told him. "Just because I made a mistake does not give you the right to talk to me with such little respect!" He shouted at me. "Oh boo who!" I sassed back at Zayn but then my phone was ripped out my hand by Niall. "Who is this?" Niall asked clearly wanting to know who I was bitching too.

I knew I was gonna get an earful from Niall now. "Guys can you take Ash to get something to eat at the food court while I talk to Zayn please?" Niall asked 5sos who I agreed.

Oh shit. I'm gonna be in big trouble

* If you like dark One Direction books check out 'Judgemental (Punk Zayn) by 'beingabrunette' definitely recommend it!:)*

*Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment, Love you guys *