Chapter thirty-three.

*I have never got goose bumps before from a one direction performance but I got it from this performance. Man I love this song so much it's unreal. I have never felt like this before but I actually feel like my ovaries bursed.* *Back when there were 5...*

*Recap*

"Were going back to england soon and when we do your be going back to mums" Zayn told me.

Oh shit.

*Now*
"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?" I snap at him.
"Don't raise your voice at me. But yes I am, I don't want you anywhere near Luke or Ashton." Zayn scolded me.

"What so your gonna send me home to my backstabbing so called friends and Ben." I tell Zayn.

"Is that what your afraid of? Ben?" He asks.
"What do you care!" I tell him going back to my game. "Ashlea don't be so stubborn. Tell me why you don't want to go back and I might be able to help." He tells me.

"What's the point. You never listen?" I tell him bluntly. He sighs then leaves.

I just roll my eyes. I carry on with my game. Till Niall walks in. "What?" I asked straight out.
"What's going on?" He asks.

"Nothing." I don't even look at him. "Then why is Zayn crying?!?" He asks annoyed.
I look at Niall. "Zayn's crying?" I ask on the edge of tears myself.
"Yes. He's shutting us out, all he said was that he's such a bad big brother" Niall tells me.

"No!! He's not" I said spilling tears I then stand up and walking off to find Zayn. "Where is he?" I asked. Liam who was sat in the lounge.

"Who?" He asks. "You know who!! Zayn!" I said crying even more. Louis gets off the sofa. He then pulls me into his chest.

He starts smoothing me. "He's gone for a fag." Liam tells me.
"But were not aloud to let you leave the bus. His demand" Louis tells me pulling me to the sofa.

"So calm yourself down before you make yourself ill" Louis tells me going into his big brother mode.

"Please just let me see Zayn!" I plead Louis. "Not till you calm down." Louis tells me. I just sit with my head in his chest but still crying just thinking of everything that's gonna happen in Bradford when I get back.

Zayn soon walks in with red puffy eyes. But he looks shocked seeing him in the state I am.
"Ashlea what's going on? What's wrong?" He asks getting all protective.

I run into his arms. "Your not an over protective arsehole. I love you Zayn and I am so sorry for being such a bitch to you! You are the best big brother anyone could ask for. The reason I don't want to go is I want to stay with you. I don't want to go seeing you like twice a year. I have loved being with you everyday. I feel like someone cares and loves me. Its a great feeling. Sorry I made you cry Zayn. Your not a bad brother, your the best" I cried my heart out to him.
He then started getting tears in his eyes again.

"Thank you Ashlea. I will have a talk with mum to decide what is going to be the best for you. I love you." He tells me.

"Now go sit with the boys and watch a film. I am gonna give mum a call."
I give Zayn a kiss on the check who also gave me a kiss on the forehead.
I go and sit next to Louis again. Zayn walks out the back.

"So what are we watching?" Liam asks.
"Inbetweeners movie" harry voted. "I don't think Zayn let Ash watch that" Liam says awkwardly.
"I know..50 shades of grey!!" Harry says. My eyes go wide.

"Zayn definitely don't let Ashlea watch that movie!!" Louis says laughing. I just blush then hide in Louis chest.

"How about mall cop 2?" Niall offers. "YESS!" I burst out. Making Harry laugh at me.

"Why are you laughing?" I pout at Harry. "That was so random and unexcepted but adorable at the same time."

I just look away from Harry. The boys agreed to the film. So Niall puts it on. "Who wants pop corn?" He asks after.

"Meeee!!" I shout. Liam also agreed. Niall starts sharing out some pop corn. "Who wants a beer?" Niall asks.

Louis and Liam put their hand up. I joined in to see if Niall noticed. "3 beers" he mumbled to himself.
Get in.

"Who's the third for Niall?" Louis questions. He looks up. "Ashlea..wait..nope your right only 2 but nice try." He said finally relising.
"Nice try kiddo" Louis tells me.

I jokingly roll my eyes. Niall soon gives me popcorn and Louis a beer. Liam beer and popcorn.
Niall then walks out back to check with Zayn.

He soon comes back in and puts out a beer for Zayn next to while he goes next to Liam. We start the film and about 15/20 minutes in Zayn joins.

He cuddles next to me. He picks his beer. "I heard about your attempt so I will let you have a sip. I know you like the feeling on your throat." He tells him. So I take a sip from his beer then give it back.

"Thanks Zayn so what did mum say?" I asked curious. "She said...."

*Guess your gotta wait for the next Chapter to find out if she stays or not. Sorry its been a long time no see. Got a hectic life nothing more than that. Your start getting a lot more updates in the summer when I got nothing to do.

Also I have decided that in this book Zayn is going to stay in one direction. How has everyone coped about the whole Zayn thing? Excited I go back to Ireland in 34 days!!

I can't really say when my next update is going to be so I hope you liked it. I love you guys please vote and comment.

P.s I am hoping people have not stopped reading my book because Zayn left. Check out my other books sorry for such a long wait on my book and sorry for the long author's note.*