Chapter Fifthteen

*Niall's POV*

I carefully lifted a very poorly Ashlea out of the SUV and into the bus. I walked into the lounge hoping everyone was in the stadium so Ash would be able to sleep peacefully.

I saw Louis and Zayn sat on the sofa talking. As song as I got in the lounge Zayn jumped to his feet. I gave them both a hint to be quiet. I carried Ash into the bunk room then put her into her bunk. Put her cover over her then gave her my pillow to cuddle knowing she's missing my cuddles from the ride.

I then quietly left and closed the bunk door. Walked over to Zayn and Louis. "She's not a baby, you can't just put her to bed after a long day Niall" Louis said to me. "She's not well after you and hers sass challenge she barely said a word, she barely ate anything then she didn't want to do any clothes shopping" I told Zayn.

"That just sounds like a solking ash to me" Zayn told Niall. "Does a solking Ash have a black out, get extremely dizzy, complain she feels ill then cuddles in the car and falls asleep even tho it a 15 minute ride?" I asked Zayn knowing I was right. "No, your right she is ill" Zayn stated.

"Has she been near Ashton? He had a stomach bug not that long ago" Louis told me. "Yeah, they were very close at the beginning but they didn't even talk to each other at the end." I told him.

"Well she's my little sister so I am gonna be a good big brother and that care off her" Zayn said getting up boiling the kettle. Then made some hot chocolate and went into the bunk room.

*Ashlea's POV*

I was slowly and softly being woken out of my slumber making me want to scream at the person then go back to sleep but instead I hurled onto my bunk. "Oh Ash" I heard Zayn say. I crinkled my nose up at the smell then started crying from the feeling. I then felt Zayn take my cover away as it was covered in vomit. He then lifted me off my bunk then carried me out to the lounge while I am still cuddling Niall's pillow. I can tell its Niall's my the smell. I then started shaking and crying. "Guys, she was sick on her bed. Don't suppose you could take care of her will I clean it up?" Zayn asked Louis and Harry. "Of course, we can Zayn" Harry said then Zayn walked back to the bunk room. Louis rolled his eyes at Harry then walked over to me. "Oh my god! Your freezing" Louis said walking into the bunk room. I just sat there shaking and crying. Louis then came back in with another cover. He then wrapped me up in it. He got a bucket and put it by the sofa for my vomit. Louis then sat next to me to cuddle me. "Z-zayn, I want Zayn" I told Louis. "You can once he has finished cleaning the mess but for now your stuck with me." Louis told me. I couldn't settle in Louis's arms enough to rest and he sensed that so he got up and went to the bunk room. He then came back alone. "I-i'm sorry Louis" I said feeling bad. "I get it. Its nothing personal. I get that your ill, just want your big brother to sit and make you feel better" he told me. Zayn then walked in the room. I looked at him. "Just let me put this in the bin and wash my hands. Then I'll come cuddle you baby girl" Zayn told me.

*What a sweet photo!How do you like the different pov's? Also don't forget to vote and comment. Sorry if you find these chapters boring because she's ill but I recon they make some really sweet big brother moments so tell me what you guys think? Also OMG! I JUST THE ONE DIRECTION WWA FILM! I CRIED SO MUCH, ITS SO EMOTIONALLY!!! NIALL'S SPEECH, THE FANS MAKING THAT BIG SIGN, LIAM PRETTY MUCH CRYING AT IT AND SEEING HOW PROUD THE BOYS WERE! *