Chapter eleven

*Ashlea POV*

I woke up to hear Harry yelling which is unusual. "No I don't agree!" Harry shouted at someone. "Harry calm down" I heard Zayn tell him. So I roll out of bed to see what's with the drama. I walk in the lounge to see Niall sat eating, Liam and Louis playing ps4 and Zayn stood next to Harry comforting him.

"Everything alright?" I asked curious. "Ashlea now is not the time just go eat something" Zayn told me. "Wow! Somebody is on their period!" I muttered.

"Ashlea-" Zayn started but Louis interrupted him. "Ashlea go to Niall he will make you something to eat and Zayn why don't you and harry take that some where else just because you got something bad going don't mean you need to put everyone else in bad mood or take it out on us" Louis explained to us. I gave Zayn a glare then walked over to Niall. "Also when you get back I think you owe Ash an explanation and a apology" Liam told Zayn. I sat down at the table.

"Right Ash what would you like from chef Niall's kitchen this morning?" Niall asked me trying to get me to laugh but he only cracked a smile on my face.

"A bowl of rice snaps will do me" I told him. "You have the whole of chef Niall's cooking skills and you want a bowl of cheap cereal?" Niall asked not very amused. "Yeah, now can I have before or after I dye of boredom?" I sassed him. "Oi Malik, watch how you treat poor like Nialler boy" Paul said walking into the kitchen to get a bottle of water out the fridge. I just rolled my eyes. "Watch the attitude too" he told me. I then look up at Niall who is just stood there. "Niall is the cereal putting its self in a bowl?" I asked him. He then started making it. Paul walked off to the lounge.

When I finally got my bowl of cereal. "Thank you Niall" I told him. "Its alright princess" he said kissing the top of my head. I started eating. "So what is it you would Like to do today?" "Well we our in LA so can we go shopping?" "Oh Ash, you could not picked a more girler think to do today if you tried!" Niall told me.

"Yeah I could of said shoe shopping!" I told him. He just groaned.

"Fine, were go shopping on one condition we take more lads with us!" He argued. "As long as its not Zayn or any of the other boys they seem really serious and grumpy today!" I told him. "Deal" he agreed. I was just finishing of my breakfast I then went to the bunk room to get ready.

I decided to wear black skinny jeans the nicked one of Niall's long white vest then put on my black and white Nike runs 2. I walked out to the boys. When Niall saw me enter he stood up. "Ready?" He asked.

"Just let me get my purse from the kitchen then I will be" I told him going to walk to the kitchen but Niall stops me. "No! My treat" he told me. I go to protest but Niall just takes my hand and walks me out the bus to the black SUV parked just a few feet from the bus.

Niall slide the back door open and 5sos were there. "Is this who's coming with us?" I asked looking at Niall but pointing at 5sos. "Yes and its gonna be awesome!" He said nudging me to get in the van so I climb in sitting next to Ashton and Michael. While Niall sat on the end of the other sit which had Luke and Calum on it.

"Good now were ready let's go shopping!" Niall shouted excited making most of crack up laughing. During the ride to the shopping centre there was just small talk between the lads, I've not said a word to any of them. "So Ashlea, your brother can't be that protective if he's let you come shopping with us and he is not coming" Luke stated to me. "I didn't actually ask him, did you Niall?" I turned to Niall. "I had to ask him?" Niall said shocked. "Oh great, he is gonna go mad at me!" I basically shouted. "Don't worry I'll give him a text to let him know where you are and who your with. No big deal" Niall explained to me.

*As you guys waited so long when this chapter reaches 10 votes I will upload the next chapter! Its already been written love you guys *