Chapter Twenty Four.

"What did you do? Why is baby sister crying? Can I not leave her for an hour without someone fucking hurting her?" Zayn's voice boomed to the boys.

I just hide my face in Ashton's chest at how loud Zayn's voice was. "Hey Zayn! Not so loud, your upsetting her even more!" Louis told Zayn. "Sorry princess but seriously is someone gonna tell me why the hell my sister is crying?" Zayn said.

"I don't think any of us have the right to tell you, I think its down to Ash to tell you when she is ready too!" Niall told Zayn. I felt Ashton moving my arms from around him. He got up but I still hide my face in my arms. I then feel another person take his seat and I knew instantly by his arms and the smell. It was Zayn. So I just cuddled into his chest. He sat back and just cuddled me back while smoothing my back.

"I love you Zayn" I told Zayn through my tears. Upset that I couldn't just tell my own brother what I was crying about.

"I love you Ashlea more then you could ever imagine. I am here for you whenever you decide you are ready to tell me. What it is that is making you this upset and why you feel like you can't trust me enough to tell me Ashhyyy. I am your big brother, you should be able to tell me anything." He told me making me cry harder. He rubbed my back till I calmed down. Again.

"Right I think I should do you a cup of my famous hot chocolate while you pick a film we can sit and cuddle to" Zayn told me. I nodded and agreed.

Zayn got up and went to the kitchen but I can still see him. As I got down of the sofa to look at the DVDs on the floor by the TV my phone fell out my pocket. I saw I had loads of notifications. I unlocked my phone it was Facebook. I had been tagged in a video which had loads of comments. I click on the notification and the video loads. It was a video of the prank me and Ashton pulled on him. With the title. 'The slut I called my girlfriend has moved on not even a month later and she thought she would make me jealous so I am gonna show the world as what she really is a slut and hoe'. Fucking arsehole. How dare he. I think both Niall and Louis saw something was wrong as they both looked at each concerned.

"Ash you alright?" Louis asked me. Making Zayn alert to. "Yeah....yeah..I'm fine" I said. "Liar I know that look Ashlea" Zayn said to me. "Leave it." I snapped at him. "You don't want to talk to me about it? Fine but at least talk to someone so I know your not bottling it all to yourself. Talk to someone that cares about you. At least their not going out of their mind crazy worrying about you." Zayn lost it. What he said really touched my heart. It really is worried about me. "I'm going to bed" Zayn walking into the bunk room.

I took a deep sigh and looked to see all the boys staring at me. "Me too" I said walking into the bunk room. Where Zayn was climbing into his bed above me. I got in my bunk got comfortable. I faced the wall and started silently crying to myself. Well what I thought was silently but after a few minutes I heard Zayn sigh and get up out of his bunk.

I feel him climb into my bunk. "What kind of brother would I be if I let my own sister cry herself to sleep alone knowing its my fault." Zayn told me. Pulling me to cuddle in his chest. "I love you Zayn" I said cuddling him. "I love you too baby girl" he said kissing the top of my head. I then soon dozed of to sleep.

*Where are you all from? Any of you from America?*