Chapter Seventeen

I was not giving into the boys but if any of them go into the kitchen they can see the bunk room so I need to do something soon. As people do usually snack during movies. F**k it. Let's just try and climb on to my bunk. So I put my feet on bottom bunk then tried using hands to pull me up on to my bunk. I was struggling to pull myself up onto my bunk. I just don't have the strength and I can't hold myself up any longer so I fell onto the floor hitting my head on enough bunk on the way. My eye is throbbing now and so is the back of my head. I could then hear a bunch of footsteps running to me. I really did not have it in me to get up and pretend I am alright so I am just gonna stay put for now.

I could soon see Louis and Zayn in my eye sight. "Ash? Did you fall?" Zayn asked me. I just gave him the look that I want to give up and go too bed. "You can go to bed once you tell me why you fell?" He asked me. "I tried to get on my bunk but I just don't have the strength or energy to get on the bunk. I keep forgetting I haven't fully recovered from my stomach virus" I told with a few little lies like I didn't forget I just didn't want his help. "Awe, shit I forgot to put you in your bunk" Zayn cursed. "Oi, watch your tongue" I heard Louis say to Zayn pointing that he is still in front of me.

"Whatever Louis, Ash did you hurt anything?" Zayn asked me with guilt in his eyes. I didn't want to make him feel any worse so I told him another lie. "No, just the little energy that I had" I said making a small chuckle come out of his mouth. He then bent down, picked me up bridesmaid style and set me down in the bed. I got under the cover and got comfortable. Zayn then kissed the top of my head. "Love you baby girl"Zayn whispered to me.

I soon drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------

I was woken up by Zayn telling me. "Ash, sweetie I let you sleep for as long as I could but we gotta go to the stadium now and we are gonna be gone the rest of the evening which is gonna be late so can't leave you here alone plus you should try and eat something?"

"Zayn, all I want to do is sleep so please just leave me too it!" I told him turning over to sleep. Next thing I know he is left me out of bed but my first instinct was to grab my cover. He then carried me into the lounge where Louis,Liam and Niall are shouting at the TV about some footy game. "Zaynnn" I whined. He then put me down on the sofa. "What Ashlea?" He said not sounding amused. "Their gonna give me headache." "Ash, you gotta get used to all this noise around you again. All of including the footy yelling but that is nothing compared to what your gonna hear later" Zayn said deadly serious. He then walked away. Harry then walked through the bus door. He looked at me and did a little girly scream. "What's that?" He said looking at me. I just pouted at him giving him the evils. "Harry don't be so mean" Zayn told him. "I'm sorry love I couldn't help it" Harry said sitting down next to me. I just mumbled a whatever to him acting like I don't care. "So. How. Are. You. Feeling. Today?" He said really slowly. "Harryyy I'm ill not stupid!" I whined to him. But it made Niall crack up laughing. "Ash, go get changed" Zayn told me. "Not happening you want me to come, I'm staying in my onesie" I told him even know its not even my onesie. It's Ben's. "Fine, go put some shoes on" he told which I got up and put my air Max's on. "Right lads, let's go" Zayn said. I stayed sat down. "I am most certainly not a lad" I told him. "Come on, Ash" Louis said pulling me off the sofa by my waist.

*Guys i have a maths exam tomorrow! God help me i haven't done since starting college so its been a year and a half! Wish me good luck! Also Thank you for reading! I love you guys!! Don't forget to vote and comment!*