Chapter Twenty

*Liam creases me up, how much fun it would be to go partying with that boy in Vegas. Sorry I couldn't upload yesterday! Wattpad wouldn't let me but will still be an update tomorrow cause I love you guys*

"Has something happened between you and Ashton?" Zayn asked curious.

"No....Why?" I said nervously. "Well it just you too were like best friends for a while then Niall told me it stopped after you were left alone with the 5sos boys at mall!" He explained.

"Oh No, that's just when I started feeling ill and I didn't want to chance passing it back to Ashton"

"But you too just of been pretty close to pass to each other as he was over the worst of it!" Zayn said suspiciously.  "No more than usually, promise" I told him.

"But how close is the usually?" He asked me. "Cuddling aright, now can we drop this subject?" I asked annoyed. "Fine, for now" he said finishing his meal. I ate about half. "I'm gonna leave your meal at that you did well considering how ill you have been" he told me.

"Right let's go see 5sos, as I gotta go on stage in 10 minutes" Zayn said. So he got me to walk rather quickly. He opened 5sos door. The boys all looked up. "Asshhhyyy!" Ashton cheered. Running to me and picked me. Then hugged me. Making Zayn laugh. "Have fun see you in a few hours" Zayn said running off.

"Feeling better?" Mikey asked. "I might be if Ash put me down" I said. Ashton them put me down. "So you feeling good now?" Ashton asked. "A lot better" I told him. "How unfortunate" Luke said walking to sit down. "Luke don't be an arse, she just got here" Mikey said. "So does that mean I gotta wait ten minutes before I can make that comment?" He said.

"Luke don't be an arse at all" Ash told him. "Just because you want to fuck her brains! Don't mean we all gotta be nice!" He said looking Ashton in the eye. "LUKE!" Ashton shouted. "Right is she meant to know?" He asked innocently. I just turned bright red. "Don't listen to him" Mikey said to me. "I got to go to the toilet"I said walking out the room down the hall to the toilet.

I walked did not business but as I flushed the chain. I unlocked the door then opened it. Luke was standing right there. "Can you move please?" I ask. "No I got a better idea" he said moving closer to me. Making me move backwards into the toilet again. He shut the door on the way in. I was then backed up on the wall...

He was closing as much space as possible between us. "Please can you just move" I asked slightly scared now. "You know Mikey is right" he whispered in my ear. He then started kissing my neck very slowly. He then stopped. "It's not Ashton that wants to fuck your brains out" he whispered. He then started kissing my neck, I then felt his teeth dig into my skin which hurt and then he kissed it again. He then liked it pulled his lips away and blew onto the sore bit of skin on my neck. "It's me" he whispered in my neck. Then the door opened and there stood....

*Are you surprised on what Luke did? Who do you think stood in the doorway? Who do you like better Luke with Ashlea or Ashton with Ashlea?

I URGENTLY NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE ME A COVER FOR A NEW BOOK BUT IT NEEDS TO BE A MYSTERIOUS COVER! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASSSSSEEEEEE! I BEG also please Vote and comment.