✧~ You left, then I left |Pt 4| ~✧

*takes a deep breath*

this chapter may be long, i'm not sure.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

It has been five years now.

Five years since he left you.

Five years since he's seen you.

Five years since you've seen him.

Five torturous years of being apart.

You had developed in that time frame and so did he. But still, you were both broken.

As the years flew by in the blink of an eye, not much had happened. Hero's such as yourself just fought of villains... Nothing new.

But not a day went by when you didn't think about him.

Uraraka has always been with you ever since he left. The two of you were good partners for fighting off villains after all and made good friends.

Back when you were in U.A, you didn't really like her as you thought her and her quirk was useless, however as the two of you grew up together, you came to realize that she wasn't so useless after all.

That's why the two of you made good partners for fighting.

What you didn't know was that Katsuki had came back to Japan today from America. Finally, after four whole years, he was back.

And that's why everyone except from you were at the airport, eagerly waiting for his return.

Well, Izuku wasn't there either because their conversation on the phone previously went something like this:

"Kacchan! I heard you're coming back to Japan today from America~ would you like me to help you with anything at all?"

"Fu** off, I didn't miss you, you damn nerd."

That's where the phone call ended.

So, Izuku didn't show up to the airport after that.

KATSUKI (FOCUS)

Finally, Katsuki made his way through the airport, only to be greeted by most of the people from U.A as they were excited for his return.

He brushed them off after saying a really quick "hello" and left immediately.

Most of the people from U.A grew really annoyed because they basically travelled all the way there only for him to push past them and grunt a "hello", not even bothering to look at them.

Katsuki sighed and decided to get a cab into the city. When the cab came, he swiftly hopped in and told the driver where he wanted to go. The driver obliged and begun driving in the direction toward the city.

After a few minutes of driving past buildings peacefully, the cab suddenly came to a sharp halt, making Katsuki gasp and jolt forward in his seat, thanking the higher ups that he had a seatbelt on otherwise he would've most likely flew through the windscreen.

"Why did you st-" Bakugou begun, but immediately stopped as soon as he saw the commotion outside.

An explosion formed in front of the cab, making the driver and the pro hero sat in the back jump back in shock.