✧~ I've got you [request 7] ~✧

Start from the beginning

As your face got warmer and your eyes grew wide, you were silent and just stared ahead. That was before you muttered, "Shut up. You're thinking way too ahead."

"I'm not." He muttered.

"Yeah well... We're still in school so..." Your voice trailed off as you decided to just drop the subject.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
time skip...

Finally, after about half an hour of walking, whining and groaning, all of you arrived at the theme park.

Grabbing tickets, you were all free to go in.

"Can I sleep?" Sero mumbled, his eyes droopy.

"Only if I can join. Damn, I'm tired." Kirishima yawned, slinging his arm over Sero's shoulder as they walked next to eachother.

"What do you guys wanna go on?" Denki and Mina asked, acting like hyper children as they grabbed onto eachothers hands and spun around in circles.

"Choose anything." Bakugou answered, letting go of your hand.

"This rollercoaster!" Mina screamed and pointed up to a really high rollercoaster. You could clearly hear people screaming and shouting on it.

"That one, really?" Denki asked her.

"Well duh." She replied with a roll of her eyes, grabbing onto Denki's arm. She turned her head back slightly and called, "Come on!"

Reluctantly, the rest of you followed her to the entrance of the rollercoaster.

-

A few minutes passed and the ride had ended. All of you climbed out of the seats and walked down the steps to exit the ride.

Turning your head to the side, you could see Bakugou looking really pale and dizzy.

"Katsuki? Are you okay?" You asked, wandering over to him to examine his face.

"Yeah... I just... Feel... Sick." He replied with a gulp.

"Do you feel like you're about to throw up?" You suddenly panicked.

Noticing your concerned and panicked face, the blonde haired boy sighed and shook his head. "No, just a bit dizzy I guess. I'm okay now."

Sighing in relief, you nodded and took ahold of his arm, linking it with yours.

As soon as all of you begun to walk again, searching for the next ride, you noticed four familiar figures laughing and talking to eachother as they all stood in a circle.

Getting closer to them, your breath hitched in your throat as your heart stopped in your chest. After stopping in your tracks, Bakugou got confused and turned to look down at you, raising an eyebrow.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" He asked.

When you didn't reply, he looked back up to where you were looking and frowned, even more confused as to why you were looking at a group of people.

"Can we go...?" You whispered, turning your head back before looking at the ground.

Shaking his head, the boy next to you let go of your arm and cupped your cheeks, lifting your face up so that he could look into your eyes.