1.

Hi, I'm Lilly and I'm starting this new book! I'm just going to tell you a bit about this book and what's going to happen. I just really love muke so much I decided to write books about muke lol. I also thought Michael looked so cute with a child so that's why I'm writing this book! So yeah lol but a whole lot of cuteness will be added in here and of course there will be drama. There will also be a bit of romance and love <3 I really hope you enjoy it but please spread my book? It'll mean a lot! Love you all :)

P.S Luke is a singer and he's famous ;)
___________________________________________

Michael's POV

"Here comes the tickle monster!" I said holding my little angel safely in my grasp. I gently placed my fingers on her stomach and started to wiggle them all around. I hear her giggles echo through out the room. I smiled at her adorable giggle and giggled myself. I just love seeing my baby smile. It brightens up my world because she is my world.

I started drawing shapes on her stomach and explained them to her even though she doesn't know what I'm saying. I can see it in her hazel green eyes that she is fascinated by all these things even though she doesn't have a clue on what I'm talking about. I try my very best to be the greatest dad ever since its hard being a single parent. Ever since Vanessa passed away it's been difficult for me but I've dealt with it.

Vanessa was my girlfriend for three years and ever since that plane crash I don't see her smile anymore. I don't hear her voice or laugh anymore. I don't see her at all and it hurts but I just have to let it go. She meant so much to me but what matters most right now is Charlotte.

She started falling asleep in my arms and I cooed at the sight. I gently patted her to sleep and placed her in her crib. I absolutely loved my baby girl. Almost every feature of her she adopted from me but her eyes were a mixture of mine and her mother's. There was no doubt that she was my baby.

Right now I live in a small apartment that isn't really big but it's good for Charlotte and I right now. I don't really have to pay that much but sometimes if I need money for food or baby things I go to the pub down the block and sing. I don't really think I sing great but people there say I sing wonderful and should sing more but I'll rather not. I just like to sing infront of small crowds and I don't really want a career right now and anyways I wouldn't be able too because I have Charlotte to take care of.

I then started to hear her cry. I immediately went to her. She stood up in her crib with tears streaming down her face. I picked her up and rubbed her back softy. I moved around the room singing a song Vanessa and I used to sing to her.

"Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing
That I know
And when it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes
But it is the only thing that makes us feel alive
We keep this love in a photograph
We make these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still
So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home" I sang softly.

A tear escaped my eye and I wiped it away quickly. This song reminds me of all the memories we had together. It brings me back to when I was a teen. Now I'm a 22 year old trying to make the best out of everything.

Hopefully someone will come into my life and help me out soon because I don't think I can do it all by myself. I can barely take care of myself.

Whoever that special someone is hopefully they won't ever leave me. I can't deal with losing anyone else.

I heard soft snores coming from my precious little angel. I smiled warmly and carefully laid down on the couch trying not to awake her.

"Goodnight baby girl, I love you to the moon and back" I whispered kissing her head. I then let darkness take over me.

~ edited x