XLI

The four of them were seated on the couch dressed up in nice clothes awaiting the alphas arrival. There was still a bit of tension but it was soothed over quickly after Taehyung became super clingy and crawled into Jungkook's lap pressing butterfly light kisses to his neck.

"He is like your big baby," Yoongi said scooting closer to the betas and resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder and his hand going to rub Tae's back. "He is my big baby huh," the youngest said poking Tae's cheeks.

Jungkook looked up with the smallest omega suddenly crawled on top of them forcing his way inside the group hug. "I'm a baby too," he told them with a shy grin.

Jungkook chuckled "yes you are but you are also quite scary sometimes" he grinned making the omega giggle. All eyes darted toward the door when they heard keys and talking.

"Alphas!" Jimin grinned and waved from their cuddle party. The three of them looked like they were in a good mood as they walked in setting down a few bags. "Let us go get changed and we will be ready," Hoseok said as he and Jin jogged back to their room to change. Namjoon who was already dressed nice walked over to them pressing a soft kiss to each of their heads.

"How are my babies?" He asked standing in front of them. "Good," Yoongi said with a grin as he snuggled the beta. "Bored waiting on you guys"

"Well since you wanted to surprise us with a date we brought you guys a surprise as well but you'll have to wait until we get back home," he said petting Yoongi's head fondly.

"It better be ice cream," Jimin said leaning his back against Jungkook's chest. Taehyung who had been silent this whole time looked up with Joon cupped his cheek. "You look sad is everything ok?" He asked and the beta nodded with a small pout but grinned a tiny bit.

"He is in a grumpy baby mood," Jungkook said kissing his cheek. "It's just because he loves the attention" he grinned nuzzling their noses together.

Jimin looked at the beta and poked his tummy "Don't be mad, get glad"

"Get outta here" Taehyung grinned pushing his hand away as he whined playfully. "Cute," the alpha said sitting down on the coffee table just as the two other alphas walked out.

"So I'm going to take you guys to the first restaurant I took Yoongi and Jimin to," he said "so it will be special for all of us," Namjoon said standing up and holding out his hands for the first two people to take which happened to be Taehyung and Yoongi.

"How far is it?" Hoseok asked following them out the door with a hand on the small of Jins back. "Like a ten-minute walk" he told them as they walked down the sidewalk in the fading daylight.

Jimin walking next to Jungkook before stopping and holding his hands up. The beta got low enough for the small boy to hop up on his back for a piggyback ride.

"He is testing you to see how far you'll go" Namjoon called back at the beta who shrugged. "It's ok I get enough cuddles to make up for it"

All of them started to giggle at that as they walked up to the restaurant and got seated in a private room since their group was so large.

Hoseok is who was seated beside Namjoon looked at the menu and looked back at the alpha "this place is kinda expensive" he said biting his lip.

"Don't worry I got it" he said placing a hand on Hoseok's thigh that was bouncing up and down. One point for dominance to Namjoon.

"I'll just order a little bit of everything and then we can share," Namjoon told them going to place their order while they all started talking. Well, not Jimin who had wiggled a hand up Jungkook's squirming thigh this time he didn't freak out.

"I'm thirsty" Yoongi complained as Namjoon came back and flicking his head gently. "Meanie" he huffed at him sticking his tongue out as Jin and Tae were building a fort with straws.

Jungkook gulped quietly as Jimin's hand moved up to the front of his pants teasingly as he ran his finger down and up. They all laughed and joked together as Jungkook sat quietly trying to be cool as Jimin got his dick to harden in his pants.

"Oh yay the food is here," Jin said as the food was set out in front of them along with several plates as they all started filling their plates finally leaving Jungkook's cock alone much to his distress.

"Yum" Jimin hummed filling his plate and they started eating. "Thanks," he said after swallowing his bite of food his hand going back to the bulge in Jungkook's pants rubbing over the material of his pants enjoying watching his smile twitch as he attempted to remain unfazed.

One glance at Namjoon and the alpha already knew what was going on and smirked softly letting his tiny omega toy with the poor beta.

Yoongi looked at his lap and back up at Jin "can you cut my food for me?" He asked quietly. "Of course," Jin said cutting the pieces up to a more manageable size and smiled "better?" He asked.

"Thank you," he said with a small blush that reached the tips of his ears. He quickly stabbed his food eating is giving Jin a thumbs up. "Last time I asked you to cut my food you handed me scissors" Taehyung grumbled sending a glare at Jin but it wasn't too serious.

"Aw my poor neglected baby" Namjoon chuckled fluffing his hair "you're a big boy"

The younger stuck his tongue out at him and pouted looking at Hoseok who kissed his temple and then cut his food up for him. "Love you sweetheart"

"My heart only belongs to Hoseok" he declared "and Jungkookie," he told them eating his steak. They shook their heads and continued to eat.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was having a hard time breathing as Jimin's hand moved faster finally getting him closer until he moved his hands away completely ignoring even his gaze as he was silently asking him why he stopped.

"You ok Jungkookie?" Namjoon asked with a playful grin. "Yes, where is the bathroom?" He asked quietly drinking his water.

"I'll walk you there," he said standing up with the beta placing a hand on the small of his back leading him through the tables finally getting him to the bathroom.

"Jimin is quiet feisty" Namjoon said fluffing Jungkook's hair as the younger splashed his face with water before adjusting himself so nobody could see his erection.

"Leave me alone," he said with a pout not looking into his eyes as the alpha cupped his cheeks. "Aw don't be a pouty baby boy" he cooed.

"I don't like you teasing me," he said with the same frown on his soft face. Namjoon's thumbs traced over his cheekbones as he still cupped his cheeks "Aw but you are my baby boy and it's cute"

"I am not cute and I am not your baby boy. I'm your daddy" he said trying to make himself seem more dominant only causing the alpha to giggle "come on baby let's get back to the table and finish eating. I'll buy you two desserts to make it up to you" he said reaching behind him and squeezing his ass getting a soft huff from the beta.