XLIII

So it was decided, the alphas would be getting the others off. They had the four boys get naked from the waist down and lay on the bed together. They had a long debate if it should be one on one but then Jungkook brought up that it would go smoother if they had each others comfort when it happened.

So here they were all the boys bare from the waist down laying on the bed as the alphas walked around discussing the various toys they brought home. Taehyung and Yoongi and Jungkook covering themselves in embarrassment.

"I need a blindfold, I'm too embarrassed to look at anyone" Jungkook whined seeing the alphas and occasionally Jimin took at him.

Hoseok glanced at him pulling out a tie and walked over kissing his head "relax baby" he soothed covering his eyes and kissed his cheek tenderly with love.

"Can I have one too?" Yoongi asked shyly seeing Hoseok kindly nod and walk over tying one over his eyes as well. He pressed a small kiss onto each eye.

"You're a big softie" Namjoon snickered.

"I'm an alpha because I know the needs of others and change how I speak and act to them appropriately so that they are happier" he said flicking his ear. "And I'm alpha because I don't have to try. They love me without being soft and changing myself"

"Yeah yeah we get it you both have big dicks but all this bickering makes it seem like you two are omegas and Jin is the alpha" Jimin said sitting up on his elbows looking at them with a playful grin as Jin walked over with a smile teasingly scratching under the omegas chin.

"You want to get started?" He asked not choosing a toy. Seeing Jimin eye the plastic objects Jin chuckled "I don't need toys to make you feel good"

The omega grinned propping his feet up without embarrassment. "Bring it"

Taehyung stared at Jin for a moment with uncertainty in his eyes watching them. He glanced to the other side of Jimin watching Hoseok gently kiss Yoongi. This didn't feel right at least not to him. This wasn't his time. He looked over at Jungkook quite startled seeing that Namjoon was already teasing the beta. "Don't worry Tae I can handle two at once" the alpha said reaching over and cupping his jaw.

Breathing suddenly became more difficult. His mouth felt dry and his throat felt like it was closing. He couldn't speak as he watched Namjoon lean down kissing Jungkook's chest as the alphas large hand was on Tae's hip pulling the betas closer together. He hated this. It was too soon. The jealousy boiling in his tummy and the feeling that even though they were the right people it wasn't the right time.

He suddenly found the energy to move as he sat up causing confusion as he silently slid his pants on and walked out as Namjoon watched him with worry. He didn't think he did anything wrong.

"Tae?" Hoseok called after the beta as they all stopped. "Let me go after him, you guys have fun" Namjoon said sending them a thumbs up "but not too much fun"

Hesitantly the alpha nodded and had him scoot closer to them before Namjoon left the room finding Taehyung in his pajamas in his bedroom already curled up in his blankets. "Hey baby" he said softly as he sat down on the side of the bed reaching over and grasping his hand.

"You can go back in there. I'm fine" he said seriously. He looked significantly less pale out here. "I'd rather hang out with you here" he said shrugging as he gave him an affectionate smile.

"I'm sorry if I messed everything up" the beta said looking down. "You didn't mess anything up baby. If you don't feel comfortable you can tell us. You did good" he said leaning closer to him "always do what feels best"

"I just feel bad because I know we all looked forward to this and I just. I couldn't. It felt wrong. Not that you or Jimin or Yoon are wrong but it wasn't right for me. I need more time" he said seeking some sort of comfort as he snuggled into his chest.

"That's perfectly ok. Let us know when it is time" he murmured pulling him to sit on his lap as he rubbed his back pulling him to sleep.