LIV

"Come here baby boy" Jimin cooed at Jungkook who huffed blowing the hair out of his eyes. "Nope" he said vigorously cleaning the bathroom. It had been a few days since their parents had left and Jungkook had been taking his stress out in the form of rags and bleach. He had told the omega one night that he felt bad that he was the reason Hoseok's mother left.

"Please I'm so lonely" Jimin cooed walking up behind him and squatting on top of the beta so that when Jungkook stood up the omega just stayed on his back. "I'm trying to clean"

"Everything is already clean" the omega murmured kissing his neck just below his ear. "Let me take care of you. You've been so stressed" the smaller said softly rubbing his shoulders and neck feeling the beta loosen up a bit.

"I'll take a nap with you but that's it" he said and the omega squealed happily. "Thank you baby" he said tugging him into the bedroom and shutting the door before pulling the alpha to lay on his chest.

"You tug me around like I'm a doll" he said with a tiny chuckle as he relaxed now that his hair was being played with. "What are you doing Jimin?" The beta suddenly asked as he felt Jimin's leg shift to apply gentle pressure between his legs moving softly.

"Shhh baby boy I'm just taking care of you" he said still caressing his hair while moving his leg gently in slow circles. He grinned when he felt the beta subtly rub against him and soon a half chub was forming.

"Baby roll over" he encouraged as they rolled over until Jungkook was on his back. Jimin had placed himself between his legs running his fingers up and down his inner thighs.

Jungkook watched him with hesitate eyes as Jimin unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off along with his boxers. He winked at the beta before bending down wrapping his arms around his thighs and pressing his face right against the crease where his inner thigh meets his crotch and started kissing there moving lower.

"J-Jimin" the beta stuttered as he held onto the bedsheets. "I'm gonna get you prepped baby boy hold on" he told him feeling his thighs shake when he started kissing over his hole.

"Jimin" he called out softly again. "Shh baby I told you I'm going to take care of you" the omega said again.

"I- I'm trying to tell you that I don't need to be prepped" he grunted softly when Jimin sat up raising an eyebrow. He was definitely relaxed and betas could take dick better than alphas but he didn't want to hurt the younger.

"You've not even taken a finger yet" Jimin said massaging his thighs as he watched Jungkook throw a hand over his face to hide himself. "I like it better when I'm not prepped" he mumbled "and I loosen up pretty fast" he told the smaller boy.

Jimin hummed with a grin as he bent down pressing a kiss onto his chin excited to finally top this baby boy. "We love a good kink" he teased him playfully as he slowly brought the tip of his cock to his entrance.

"Shut up" Jungkook whined still hiding but breathing a bit faster feeling Jimin much closer. He gently pushed in just a little bit listening to the tiny gasp that he caused Kook to release before pushing all the way in.

He rested his head on Jungkook's collarbones letting them both get used to it for a second. "I'm gonna fuck you so good" he told him determinedly. "You've probably never taken dick from an omega huh?" He asked and a soft whine was heard from the embarrassed beta. He leaned down pressing a kiss into his neck "Don't think about it too much you're the first person I've fucked" he said since usually he was the one being fucked.

Jungkook hummed and showed his face a little more greeted by Jimin's bright smile before he was kissed on the nose. "You're so cute" he cooed before slowly thrusting a bit watching Jungkook's lips part as his eyebrows creased and his head rolled back a bit leaving his tanned skin exposed.

He felt a surge of dominance he rarely got to use as he held onto his hip thrusting harder and harder spurred on by the soft squeaks and moans coming from the beta. He an omega making this typically top beta moan was a giant boost to his ego.

"Fuck you're pretty. I'm so jealous that I've not gotten to see you like this before" he panted as Jungkook glanced at him again "you keep it up you might be seeing me like this a lot more" he said biting his lip as Jimin kept his steady pace.

Jimin chuckled at the boy reaching down to palm his erection. "Something tells me I will" he grinned.

Minutes later Jimin's hips were not moving in such a steady pace as he was coming closer. "God baby boy I'm gonna cum" he groaned. Jungkook hummed in response not being able to process anything as he was hit by a blinding orgasm. His legs tightened around him as he threw his head back making a deep sounding moan.

Just watching how his back arched and his head fall back into the bed caused Jimin to cum just then holding onto his hips tight enough to cause bruising before he collapsed into Jungkook's chest breathing heavily.

"That was...that was amazing" Kook said tiredly  wrapping his arms around the omega who managed to pull out and snuggle him. "It really was, you were so good baby boy" he praised him as they pulled the blankets over them. They would clean up later.

Once safe in their cave of blankets Jimin snuggled closer "I love you" he told the beta causing him to blush "I love you too"