XLIV

Taehyung yawned as he woke up the next day alone in bed. With a pout he wondered outside of the room finding the beta cuddled up with both omegas on his lap looking like a real player. They all looked up at him "hey Tae" he waved still feeling bad.

Taehyung wordlessly turned around and walked back to bed collapsing. He felt sick. Like he was gonna puke. And a few more minutes went by before Yoongi walked in casually. "You don't have to have sex to cuddle with us" he said playfully as he smacked his bottom.

"Go away I don't feel good" he whined underneath the blankets not wanting to deal with life. "Stop being a baby. We know you might have been a bit jealous but we don't care we still like you" he said rubbing his back carelessly.

Taehyung held his stomach feeling his mouth salivate a bit as he suddenly sat up leaning over the bed before vomiting on the carpet as he tried to cover his mouth as he ran to the bathroom leaving a trial of vomit behind him. Yoongi's loud scream alerted the other who rushed into the room seeing Yoongi with puke on him as he started gagging.

"Nope" Jimin said walking straight out of the room trying to delete what he saw.

Jungkook walked in carefully and dropped towels over the mess and then helped Yoongi strip down to his boxers and get into the shower while Tae was still leaning over the toilet recovering.

"Baby are you ok?" Jungkook asked crouching down beside him as he checked his head for a fever feeling how warm he is. "I told Yoongi to go away or I would puke and now I puked on him!" He cried out tragically.

"Baby that's ok. Now tell me what's wrong" he said brushing his hair out of his face. "I feel so icky and I want to puke again" he said closing his eyes.

"Ok after Yoongi is done in the shower we will get you in the bath while I clean up ok?" Jungkook asked tiredly as he rubbed his back.

"No I want to go back to bed" the beta grumbled peeling off his shirt and tossing it away before walking back into bed and turning into a little ball. Yoongi stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around himself as he lowered onto his knees so he could lay on top of Jungkook's back. "I didn't think he was actually sick. I was just trying to cheer him up because I thought he was pouty" he mumbled softly.

"Hey it's ok. Sometimes it's hard to tell" Jungkook said softly with a frown. "Go hang out with Jimin while I take care of the mess" he said softly patting his thigh.

While he was cleaning up the mess he realized that nobody was there to clean up his messes or kiss his sick head. He always was the one to take care of the older boys because he liked being strong.

"Hey"

Jungkook looked up seeing Namjoon walk in worried seeing Tae sleeping in the bed while Jungkook was cleaning. "Hey, he got sick but I gave him medicine and tried to give him a bath in bed so now he is sleeping off the fever" he explained scrubbing the floor.

Namjoon nodded getting on his knees and helping the beta clean. "Thank you" he said to the boy as he helped clean. "If something like this happens you can call. I know the omegas are squeamish and cant help and I don't want you feeling like you have to take care of everything while we are gone" he explained to him. "Go take a shower while I finish up" he said patting his back.

The beta looked down at the carpet. "Um if you're sure. I'm used to cleaning this stuff up because Hobi likes to drink" he explained "and then not be able to walk to the bathroom" and thankfully he hadn't been that drunk since they met the other pack.

"I'm sure baby" he said with an affectionate kiss to his brow "go get cleaned up"

Jungkook nodded grabbing his clothes and going into the connected bathroom that he already cleaned. He climbed into the shower wiping away all the grime on his body relaxing his muscles.

"Baby?"

Jungkook poked his head out from behind the shower curtain "yeah?" He asked looking at Namjoon.

"Is it alright if I climb in there with you? No funny business of course" he said with a playful chuckle.

"Ok no funny business" he said with a playful grin as he stepped back deeper into the shower so Namjoon could come in. He couldn't stop his eyes from wondering as he nervously giggled trying to wash his hair.

"Don't laugh I'm not laughing at you" Namjoon laughed wetting his head and cleaning his hair.

"You just look so alpha" Jungkook gasped as he laughed "like a textbook picture of the ideal alpha with all the muscles and" he started laughing again "it looks good"

Joon pinched his cheeks "you're blushing so hard right now"

"Shut up" he whined rubbing his cheeks not laughing anymore and more embarrassed as he quickly washed his body.

"You're adorable" the alpha said patting his head as the two of them finished their shower. "I'll bite"

"I thought Tae was the biter"

"He is but I've learned from the best" he challenged as the alpha threw him over his shoulder and walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and Jungkook over his shoulder.

"Well isn't that a sight to see" Jimin said seeing them in the hallway. "He is all yours prince" Namjoon said tossing him onto their bed as the omega scurried up to look at the beta with a grin "you're so beautiful but get dressed Yoongi's mom is here" he said running a finger down his bare chest stopping at his waistband with a wicked grin.