XLV

Jungkook got dressed quickly after Namjoon tossed him some clothes from his closet making Jungkook blush at the thought of wearing his clothes because they made him feel tiny. "Does she know about us?" He asked Jimin who was waiting for him.

"Yep, she is super nice unless you get on her bad side and then it's hell for about a month" the omega explained holding out his hand and lacing their fingers together. Jungkook took a deep breath looking at the smaller blonde. They left Namjoon to finish getting dressed as they walked out of the room "let's check on Tae" he said stalling.

"Ok scaredy cat" he grinned as they both walked in seeing the sick beta still sleeping. Jungkook brushed his hair off his forehead kissing him there.

"Ok let's go" Jimin said after kissing his nose while he slept. The two walked out into the living room seeing Yoongi talking to an older woman. "Hey Mrs. Min" Jimin said pulling Jungkook in behind him.

The woman with grey hair turned around smiling "Jimin how are you?" She asked turning to look at Jungkook who awkwardly stiffened up.

"I'm good, and who are you?" She asked the shy beta. He could easily recognize her as a beta as well which calmed him a bit. "I'm Jungkook" he said with a grin.

"Aw he's the baby" she said turning to Yoongi who nodded and smiled at Jungkook.

"Where are the others?" She asked looking around.

"The alphas are at work and Taehyung is sick in bed" Namjoon said walking out of his room with a carefree smile at his mother in law.

"Aw what a shame I really wanted to meet everyone" she muttered under her breath.

"Why don't you stay for dinner?" Jimin asked as they nodded. "I'm sure Hobi and Jinnie would love to meet you. After all you are here usually all the time"

"Have you mated yet?" She asked reaching up and grabbing Jungkook's chin turning it back and forth looking at his neck for the mark seeing none and seeing her face fall a bit. "I'm sure I'll meet them another day. Your father is waiting for me at home Yoon" she said to Yoongi pecking his cheek.

"I'll see you all again soon and it better be because I'm having grandchildren" she joked. Namjoon held a tight lipped smile as he walked her out of the house shutting the door.

"Did I do something?" Jungkook asked softly.

"No you didn't" Yoongi said walking over and holding his waist "she is just a little old fashioned, but since she didn't say anything that's a good thing" he told him kissing his chest.

"I still feel bad" he sighed resting his head on the top of Yoongi's. Namjoon's warm hand came up to rubbed soft circles on his lower back. "Don't she likes you already. She just is upset that we are not all official mates yet, ya know the whole biting and such. She would probably even want a wedding" he said waving his hands around dramatically.

"You're a dummy" the beta said cracking a smile. Jimin grinned pinching his rosy cheeks. "Yes he is, now let's cuddle now that you don't smell like vomit" the omega said pulling him to the couch with the other omega so that the beta would get extra love.

"Wow fourth wheeling over here" Namjoon gasped clutching his chest as he was beckoned over with Jimin's hand being pulled into the pile of warm bodies.

A good half hour later the others came home. "Hey babes" Hoseok called as he put his keys up.

"Hey hoes" Namjoon called back.

"You're an actual idiot" Hoseok said rolling his eyes as he walked up to their cuddle fest and ran his fingers through the alphas hair. "How is Tae bear?" He asked them.

"Still asleep as far as we know" Namjoon said looking at Jin and pulling him over to join them. Hoseok walked to the back room to check on Taehyung as the others kept talking.

"How was work?" He asked the other alpha who started listing off what happened after the alpha had left.

"... And then there was the creepy alpha who kept calling me omega and smacking my ass and Hoseok nearly killed him" he finished his story. "Damn he should have killed him" Namjoon said.

"I second that" Jimin piped up.

"As do I"

"Me too"

"You guys are weird and I'm going to go grab a knife for my own safety" he joked "but I'm seriously tired" he yawned stretching.

"Well we can eat dinner and then you can go to bed" Jimin said laying his head on his shoulder. "What is for dinner?" He asked them.

They all looked up when Hoseok came back in with a very grumpy looking Taehyung in his arms. "Hey baby" Jin smiled at the beta who completely ignored him and crossed his arms as Hoseok sat down with him pulling him to his chest.

"I thought he needed to come out of hiding for a few hours because that room needs to air out" he told them as he rubbed his back soothingly.

"Have you guys been washing your hands?" Jin asked them. "Because I don't want a house full of sickness"

"If he has it we probably all do" Yoongi chuckled. And more truer words have yet to be spoken.