XXIX

"He looks like a slug. Ouch!"

"No he is an angel and he is probably going to be in pain so leave be nice"

"I mean he is drooling"

"You snore"

"I do not that's clearly Namjoon"

"Hey what did I do to be brought into this"

"Hey guys stop being stupid I think he is waking up"

"I'll beat your ass"

"Kinky... ouch!"

Jimin rubbed his head where he was smacked twice on. He puffed up his cheeks and stared at the boys sticking out his tongue as he climbed onto the bed beside Yoongi. All the beds in the hospital were built large enough to hold an alpha so two omegas could easily fit on the bed.

Yoongi groaned softly and opened his eyes whining before softly crying. "That's just the medication wearing off," a nurse said walking in and checking his vitals. "Hey Yoongi how are you feeling?" She asked checking his ankle for swelling. They hadn't put the cast on quite yet.

"Why is my bathwater so warm?" He asked.

The rest of them in the room were mildly confused. "Eww," Jimin said feeling something warm and wet touch him. He looked down seeing the yellow mark and quickly scooted off the bed. Yoongi started crying again.

The nurse quickly covered the omega. "If you don't mind there is a waiting room just outside I'll call you in when I'm done," she said not leaving any room for excuses as she ushered them out so she could help clean the boy in privacy.

"Ok Mr. Min tell me what's wrong," she asked as she got out some clean blankets and sheets setting them on the counter. "Nothing I don't know why I did that," he said wiping his eyes embarrassed.

"It's perfectly normal to react in various ways after waking up dear don't be embarrassed this is my job," she said cleaning him and the bed up quickly keeping him comfortable. After she asked him a few more questions for the doctor she was finished "do you want me to let them back in?"

"Yes, please. And thank you" he said playing with the edge of his blanket. "You're welcome" she smiled and walked out. After a moment the boys came in. Jimin hesitantly climbed back onto the bed snuggling into his shoulder.

"Sorry for embarrassing you...but you did pee on me" Jimin whispered into his ear hugging him. Yoongi shrugged and leaned his head on his.

The rest of them awkwardly stood around. "I'm sleepy it's like 1 in the morning" Jungkook yawned rubbing his eyes. They had all called into work today and he hadn't slept since yesterday.

Jin ruffled his hair and pulled the beta to lean against him. He looked quite exhausted as well. Hoseok looked the worst. "You guys go sleep. You have work tomorrow" Namjoon told them sitting down in the chair beside the bed.

Hoseok looked at the other two that had work and knew they needed to go because it was expensive living here. "Yeah let's go," he told the two placing a kiss on Tae's forehead "do you want to stay here or go home?" He asked.

"I'll stay," he said wrapping his arms around his alpha nuzzling his nose into his neck. Tae next hugged Jin getting a peck on his lips which Jimin loudly gagged about. Finally, he hugged Jungkook despite still being upset with being last to know of the cause of the big change.

"Here," Hoseok said taking some cash out of his wallet and handing it to the beta. "Wow," he said counting it all. "Don't spend it all. It's a just in case" he told him before waving at the others and leaving.

Tae stuffed the money into his pocket and sat down in one of the less comfortable chairs. He yawned a little bit watching the two omegas snuggle under the blankets and go to sleep.

"Get up there. There is enough room" Namjoon said patting the side of the bed showing him that there was enough space. The beta shook his head "I'm fine" he said picking at a hospital cookie Yoongi gave him from his tray.

"Why didn't you go back with them to sleep?" Namjoon asked leaning back in the big chair crossing his arms over his chest ready to sleep. "I didn't want to," he said shrugging as he stretched his arms up and yawned. Namjoon scooted over in the chair patting the spot. "At least share this chair with me it's much more comfortable than those plastic ones," he told him.

The beta got up and squished into the small space left on the chair the angle causing him to lean his head on Namjoon's arm. "Get some sleep," he said quietly.