VIII

"Whatcha doing?" Hoseok asked Jin who was getting dressed with an obviously frown. The alpha walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around him. "What's wrong Jin?" Hoseok asked softly and pecked his cheek. "Nothing. Is Tae getting dressed?" he asked putting on his name tag. "Yeah he is downstairs eating breakfast," Hoseok said swaying back and forth holding him and humming softly. "Ok. I guess I'll see you for dinner" he said softly starting to walk away.

"Stop. Tell what's wrong" he said firmly grabbing his waist to keep him from walking away. "Hoseok stop. I'm going to be late" he grumbled "Besides that voice doesn't work on me," he told him just as firmly but keeping his eyes down. He didn't like the disappointed frown that graced Hobi's face. "I need to go to work. I'll talk to you later" he said pecking his cheek and walking out of the room to fetch Taehyung. The sound of the front door shutting a few moments later.

Jungkook peeked his head in to see Hoseok. "What's wrong with Jin?" he asked softly with a small frown as he stepped inside of the bedroom in his pajamas and a cup of hot chocolate. "Not sure I think he is just a cranky butt today," he said looking at a calendar and frowning. They had a little system of colors and stickers for ruts and realized that Jin was getting awfully close. He was thankful the betas didn't have heats and could take ruts. He kissed Jungkook's hair "It looks like our Jinnie is about to go into a rut," he said taking Jungkook's hand and walking him into the living room pulling him under his arm warming them both up.

Jungkook was picking at the couch and looked up at Hoseok. "I love you," he said leaning into his side hearing both of their phones go off. He picked it up "Hello?" He answered Taehyung who was breathless. "Oh my god help Jin is in a rut at the gas station," he said frantically. "He locked himself in the bathroom but it's bad" he whimpered. "Calm down we will be there soon," Hoseok said taking the phone from him and talking to Tae as both of them got dressed and ready to go arriving only 5 minutes later.

"You take care of Tae and drive us home. I'm going to get Jin into the back seat before he jumps someone" he said going to the bathroom. Jungkook found Taehyung up by the registers with a giant soda in his hands. "Tar bear lets get in the car. Hobi is getting Jin and putting him in the backseat" he told him taking him by the waist and leading him out of the store to the car by the small of his back. Thank goodness there was someone else working but he looked super uncomfortable.

A few moments later Hoseok exited the store with Jin pressed into his neck leading him into the back. The two of them slid in and buckled. "I'm sorry" Jin growled softly and clenching his hands. Jungkook put he car in reverse and backed out before driving to their home. Hoseok kissing his head he whole ride before helping the other alpha to the house without showing the world his erection.

"Ok Jin lets get you up to the bedroom," Hoseok said looking at the two betas. "I'll go first" Jungkook volunteered seeing that Taehyung was still shaken up. Hoseok nodded his head and let the two go upstairs. He pulled Tae and his giant soda into his arms. "How are you?" He asked rubbing his back chuckling softly seeing the beta was wearing his grey zip jacket. "It was scary and he just freaked out and told me to call you before locking himself in the bathroom...his associate bought me this soda though," he said showing it to Hoseok who chuckled and kissed his head. "What would make you feel better?" He asked him sweetly tucking a piece of hair behind his ear. "Cuddles?"

•••
Everyone is an idiot

Joon: So what are
you losers doing?

Taebear: waiting
for Jin to finish his rut

Hobi: that's a bit
personal you could have
just said we were playing
bingo

Gi: wow better than
Namjoon making
us learn how to knit and
then being on his
phone the whole time.

Jiminie: And then glaring
At us across the table

Taebear: I think our bed broke

Gi: Damn

Jiminie: oh did you guys
Decide if you wanted to
Come and visit?
The butterfly migration
Is flying through next week.

Hobi: we will see