XVIII

"Oh shit ouch. Oh fuck. Ouch."

Hoseok peeked into the bathroom where Jungkook was sitting down on the edge of the tub looking down at something. "What?" Hoseok asked stepping in and shutting the door.

The beta looked up worried. "I accidentally cut myself when I was trying to shave my face," Jungkook said looking down. Hoseok looked over his shoulder and gasped softly dropping to his knees grabbing toilet paper to blot at the blood. "How the fuck did you cut that close to your dick if you were shaving your face?" He asked stopping the bleeding by applying pressure. "I dropped the razor and tried to catch it," he said finally letting a few tears water up in his eyes.

"I didn't mean to. And it's not that bad" he assured him despite the obviously painful cut. "We have to clean and bandage this," he said looking at the tender thin skin between his thigh and manhood. "Ok" he sniffles rubbing his nose as he watched Hoseok clean the cut and bandage it for him.

"Can you carry me? Like a prince?" He asked softly with big sad eyes. Hoseok nodded and picked him up carrying him into their bedroom where he put clothes on him. "Don't Tell the others ok?" He asked softly. The alpha nodded picking him up again and carrying him downstairs.

"Aww the little baby is finally finished" Namjoon cooed teasingly as he pushed a plate of food towards him. "You barely made it"

He ignored the other alpha as his sat beside him. Jungkook ate quickly not looking at anything. "Hey Kookie wanna play?" Taehyung asked him as he and Yoongi waved game controllers in their hands. "Um no I don't feel good today" he lied.

"I have medicine if you need any" Namjoon said getting his attention. He softly shook his head and leaned against Hobi. "Do you want to go shopping?" He asked him.

"No hurts" he whispered snuggling into the elder who wrapped an arm around him. "Ok bub"

"What's wrong?" Jin asked coming in from outside seeing the beta pouting. "Doesn't feel well today huh?" Hobi asked. He shook his head "can I watch Tv?" He asked.

"Yes, but I only own movies. This town doesn't have cable. We do have a radio frequency though" he said walking over to the living room and getting everything set up. "Carry me?" He asked Jin who obliged even letting the beta sit on his lap once they got there.

"Jin come on a walk with me and Yoongi" Taehyung called coming into the house through the front door. Jin looked at a Jungkook "I'm fine go" he said sliding off him with a smile as he pulled a couch pillow into his lap. "Hobi come too~" Jimin yelled coming back into the house behind his omega and the beta.

"You guys go I'll make sure he's fine," Namjoon said sitting on the floor still hooking up the DVD player. Hoseok looked at Jungkook who waved him off not wanting to be a bother.

Hoseok gave him a questioning look before walking out with the others no doubt Jimin and Yoongi were going to show them a cool place.

"You don't look sick did something else happen?" The alpha asked him finishing. He put a movie in and sat on the other side of the couch. "I'm fine," he said hugging a pillow. "Then why are they babying you?"

"Maybe because I want to be babied" he huffed undignified. "Hmm, you're lying," Namjoon said handing him a cup of juice from the fridge.

About 30 minutes later he really needed to pee but it hurt to walk he awkwardly looked at Namjoon. "I need to pee," he told the alpha.

"Then go pee if you're fine"

"I can't"

"What's wrong and maybe I could help," Namjoon said already suspecting he had sprained his ankle or something which is why he kept giving him drinks to make him need to pee and force him to tell him what's wrong.

"No just please carry me" he whined throwing the pillow at the alpha who rolled his eyes. "Not until you tell me what's the matter," he said stubbornly.

"Fuck you I'd rather piss myself," he said defiantly before realizing that pee could probably get in his wound and infect it. "I'm just hurt please take me to the bathroom," he asked in a softer tone trying to use his pouty face.

Namjoon sighed getting up and walking over to him picking him up and carrying him to the toilet sitting him down. "You know you can tell me what's wrong. I'm not going to make fun of you if that's what you're scared of" he said staring at him a moment before leaving and shutting the door standing outside.

"Finished" Jungkook called softly from the bathroom. Namjoon came in and picked him up with ease. As he was walking him back to the couch the beta starts speaking. "I was trying to shave my face and the razor slipped out of my hand and I fumbled to catch it and I got cut," he said softly. "Where did you get cut?" Namjoon asked sitting the beta down beside him as the movie was just background noise at this point.

He pointed to the crease between his thigh and start of his crotch. "Did Hoseok take care of it?" He asked and the boy nodded. "Ok," Namjoon said "if you need pain meds or anything feel free to ask," he said and Jungkook nodded.

They turned their attention back to the cartoon and slowly he felt his eyes get droopy and he leaned his head forward and fell asleep.