XXXIX

Hoseok dropped the last box onto the floor of their new house. Namjoon had bought a new two-story home with three rooms. It took the city pack a whole day to drive all of their belongings down while the others got the house ready for their first night together.

"Are you ok?" Jimin asked walking up to the alpha holding out his hands. Hoseok smiled and bent down picking the omega up and resting his bottom on the counter as they hugged. "I'm ok bub are you ok?" He asked rubbing his back "I bet you're tired"

"Mhm" he hummed "but I need to shower. Joon said I was stinky" the smaller said fluffing up the back of his hair with a grin as he kicked his legs lightly.

Their living arrangements at the moment were rather strange. Both packs of mates slept in different rooms and then there was the spare room that had the omegas items because they needed their own space sometimes and alphas were not allowed in without permission but betas could come and go as they pleased.

"Did Joonie show you the calendar?" The blonde boy asked sweetly as the alpha shook his head. Jimin pushed his chest gently and hopped off the counter leading him deeper into the kitchen showing him the dates as he flipped through them.

"See the blue circle around the date? That's Namjoonies rut dates. He is pretty normal about his cycle. Only once every six months which is nice. And the orange circles are mine and Yoongi's see we don't go into heat until next month about once every threeish give or take. It's nice because we are synced up" he said proud of himself as he handed Hoseok a green and red marker. "For you and Jin," he said putting the color key beside the calendar so everyone would know who is who.

Taehyung walked in eating a carrot "what's that?" He asked softly placing his head on top of the omegas looking over him at the calendar Hobi was filling in.

"Keeps track of ruts and heats so you don't need to worry about it" Jimin said reaching into the carrot bag and munching on some. "Well even if I don't have heats or ruts I still think Kook and I should know about it because aren't we the ones that have to be the only adults in the house when things like this happen?" He asked hearing stories about how betas should take care of omegas and alphas before, after, and during that time.

"Well yeah but I've been doing it fine with Yoongi and Joon for so long. You don't have to worry" he said patting his cheek.

Taehyung looked almost taken aback by that. He certainly hoped it wasn't as snobbish as he took it, but he couldn't help but be hurt by his words. He glanced up at Hoseok for help but the alpha was busy looking at his phone and coloring in the dates.

"K," he said leaving the bag of carrots on the counter as he went in search of Jungkook wanting to be babied. He found the younger sitting in their room. The beta crawled up onto their bed and pushed the book out of his hands wiggling his way onto his lap.

Jungkook wheezed at the sudden intrusion as he doggy eared his book and set it to the side blowing Tae's hair out of his mouth as he wrapped his arms around him with a content sigh as he placed a kiss on the top of his head. "Are you tired baby?" He asked and the other nodded.

"Do you still need to shower?" Kook asked and was once again answered with another nod. "Want me to bathe you?" He asked with a teasing tone and the beta nodded. "Ok then my big baby lets go get the water running he said rubbing his back before the two of them got up.

After they finished the two betas laid in bed exhausted. "Are you alright?" Jungkook asked playing with his wet hair that was laid out on his chest. "Yes" he lied closing his eyes "I'm just tired"

The door opened and Jin walked in "hey are you guys hungry?" He asked them clearly already munching on something as he swallowed. "No just sleepy," Jungkook told him with a smile. Jin nodded looking at Taehyung who tried to fake sleep.

"I'll be back after I'm done showering," he told them blowing a kiss to the two betas causing Jungkook to grin. "Kookie?" Taehyung started talking once the door was closed. "Tae?" He answered.

"Do you think they really like us?" He asked him. "Of course" he answers without hesitating "why what happened?"

"Nothing I'm just sleepy" he murmured and fifteen minutes later Jin was walking in freshly showered. Yawning loudly he got into bed throwing a leg around Jungkook and Taehyung who was practically on top of him. "Hey babes" he whispered closing his eyes. At this point only Jungkook was awake and he was just barely able to keep his eyes open.

"Hey Jinnie, love you" he murmured feeling the alpha kiss his cheek. That night they didn't hear the other alpha come into bed with them but they woke up with him sleeping while holding them just like Jin did.