LII

Well it was rough. For the betas and alphas. For the omegas it wasn't. Hoseok's mother spoiled them rotten and practically ignored the rest of them apart from Hoseok.

Jungkook crossed his arms sitting on the bed with Taehyung as they hid from Ms. Jung. "It's ok Kookie we can have fun and eat sweets without them. Jiminies mommy is gonna be here tomorrow and Jimin said she would love all of us equally"

"Yeah but it still hurts because I've been with Hoseok longer and she met them for an hour and loves them more than anything except Hoseok" the youngest grumbled.

The door opened and Namjoon came in shutting the door collapsing onto the bed. "God that woman is going to give me a headache" he said crawling up the bed to lay his head on Tae's tummy.

"What did she do to you?" The older beta asked.

"Told me I should be doing more around the house and told me to make dinner and clean the gutters" he huffed. "I work and I pay someone to clean the gutters and I am terrible at cooking"

"She is a witch" Jungkook agreed.

Before too long Jin joined them practically crying. "Why does she have to be so mean to me?" He asked laying on top of Namjoon making the betas frown because their teddy bear alpha never cries.

"What did she say?" He asked.

"She said it about us, she said we are practically as useless as the betas" he told Namjoon and wiped his eyes "why would she say such a thing?" He asked "we love all of us"

"What a bitch" Taehyung muttered "ignore her Jin" he said patting his hair.

Hoseok walked into the bedroom suddenly confused "why are you all in here?" He asked.

"Because I can't bare to be out there" Namjoon said honestly "and she made Jin cry" he said protectively hugging the softer alpha.

"She means well she just speaks her mind. Come on guys we can all hang out and watch a movie" he suggested.

"Count me out. I'm not leaving this room" Kook said seriously as he snuggled into a pillow he was holding.

"Come on guys she is my mother just try... for me" he said quietly.

"Fine but she says or does one more thing to hurt anyone's feelings and she's out" Namjoon said sitting up.

Hoseok nodded and left sadly with the rest of them following him into the living room. They all sat down on their couch cuddled together in one corner while the omegas were on either side of Hoseok's mom being gifted candies. "So what movie does everyone want to watch?" Namjoon asked turning on the television

"Guest of the house gets to pick. It's polite" Ms. Jung said taking the remote "don't you know anything about manners? I'm surprised you talked two sweet omegas into mating with you" she tsked as she picked a very religious show which nobody was remotely interested in.

Jimin giggled "we love Joonie" he told her. "My son is much better" she said handing him another chocolate. "Mom stop being mean to them" Hoseok asked.

"Did I raise you to disgrace me in front of people? No, now be a good boy" she said turning to watch the movie.

"Jeon can you fetch me a glass of water?" She told him.

"Mom stop treating him like a dog" Hoseok said watching the alphas get annoyed.

"What else is a beta good for? I told you not to mate them because you'll be stuck with them" she said. Even the two spoiled omegas got uncomfortable and angered at what she was saying.

"Mom can you please just go. Everyone is tired. You can come back tomorrow when Jimin's mom and dad get here" he said.

About fifteen minutes later they were all left in the living room. "I'm sorry Kook" he said quietly.

"It's not your fault and it's not like I've not heard it before" he shrugged as he and Tae shared a look.

"I love you" he said quietly kissing his head. The two betas nodded "I'm gonna go to bed" Jungkook said holding Namjoon's hand "cuddle me?" He asked.

The alpha nodded standing up taking both betas to bed to sleep. "Do you guys want to sleep with me?" Hoseok asked not wanting to be alone thinking everything was his fault.

"Yeah" Jin said looking across the room at him. Hoseok took a deep breath and stood "where are you guys gonna sleep?" He asked and the bratty omega held his arms up with a giggle. Hoseok bent down and plucked Jimin from the couch holding him as he cuddled into him.

Yoongi fiddled with his fingers a moment and stood up taking Hoseok's hand. Jin had walked ahead of them to the bedroom and all of them could clearly see their other alpha was down in the dumps. Yoongi climbed into bed first shuffling through the blankets until he was directly on top of him and snuggled into him.

"Jinnie" he sang softly as the other two were climbing into bed. "Whatie" Jin sang back. Yoongi sat up a bit and whispered into his ear "I love you"

Jin felt his heartbeat speed up a bit with a blossoming across his chest. Nobody from across the mates had said I love you to each other unless they had previously been mated. He hugged the little omega and whispered the same words back.

Hoseok and Jimin didn't seem to hear them as they all cuddled up in the middle of them bed. "Tomorrow my mommy and daddy are coming" Jimin hummed happily.

"I should make breakfast for everyone tomorrow morning" Jin yawned. "I'll help" Yoongi said sticking his nose into the crease of his neck.