LVIII

They all sat around Jungkook's bed looking at the boy who sat there with his arms crossed glaring at the door. "Can you guys stop treating me like this for 5 minutes please?" He asked frustratedly. He wasn't even upset at all he was just inconvenienced.

He knew everyone else felt worse than he did but it was him who went through it and he was fine so why shouldn't they be. "I'm sorry Kookie" Hoseok said still sat beside him on the hospital bed playing with his hair.

"Stop being sorry. I just want to go home and stop eating nasty hospital food" he said with a groan.

"But the doctors need to evaluate you and make sure you're going to heal right" Hobi said.

"I am 100% feeling just fine and for real the procedure was flawless and I'm not in pain at all. About me being a potential omega let me tell you what. As of right now not a thing has changed about me and I don't want to be anything else. I'm a beta and that's what I want to be" he said seriously. "And I'm never having a baby so never think about that again" he said.

They all frowned and stared at the ground. "I want to go home now...can we please just go home I don't like it here" he said with a small pout. His attitude about being in hospitals only grew with each passing day.

"Of course lets see about getting those doctors to sign off" Jin said. Hoseok raised up a hand "I'll get them babe" he said leaving them.

Namjoon who had been sitting in the corner with Taehyung on one lap and Yoongi on the other watched the boy. He hadn't said much but was respectful of his wishes. There were other matters that were also at stake like how Yoongi had taken him off to the side and told him what Jimin attempted to do just because of a disagreement. Jimin was their bratty baby so he wasn't surprised, but it still concerned him.

He pulled the boys he was holding closer to his chest resting his chin on them. "I love you two" he sighed quietly. Taehyung blushed and snuggled into him as Yoongi repeated the words with a grin kissing Namjoon's chin.

"I'm hungry" Jimin mumbled after a moment.

"I'll take you to the cafeteria" Jin said standing up. Not wanting to cause another scene Jimin gets up and follows the alpha out of the hospital room. Jin waited for him and took his hand walking along as if nothing is wrong.

"Why are you holding my hand?" He asked him.

"Because even if I'm mad at you I still want to be close to you" he said honestly as he pushed the elevator button.

"Well maybe I don't want to be around you" Jimin suggested.

"You could have let go of my hand at any moment yet you didn't so I'm not believing that" he said as the elevator doors closed and they started going down.

"Do you love me?" Jimin suddenly asked.

It grew silently as they rode down the elevator. "Yes" Jin said turning to look at the omega. "Im so in love with you but sometimes you do drive me up the wall" he told him "because you don't have a filter, but that doesn't mean I like you any less it just means we need to work on that"

"I'm not a kid. You can't teach an old dog new tricks" he deadpanned.

"Do you love me?" He asked the omega.

"I don't know...maybe, but sometimes I want to cut holes in all your shirts" he said.

Jin chuckled a bit as the elevator doors opened and they walked out calmly. "You're just a little bit of a brat" he said wrapping an arm around his waist rather than just holding his hand.

They walked to the cafeteria and ordered fast food for everyone and waited so Jimin could drink his milkshake and not make anyone jealous. He had taken his own seat and was calmly drinking when he looked up and Jin could sense the uneasiness in the omega.

"What?" He asked looking over his shoulder seeing nothing out of the ordinary just a bunch of people. "That's my ex" he said pointing subtly before looking down at his lap. Jin followed his eyes seeing the most muscular alpha in all of his life. Like this guy could squish him with his left arm alone.

"Damn that guy is...yeah" he said awkwardly.

"He's hot, but a total asshole" he said for him as he crossed his arms. "So glad I found Joon and Yoongs" he said with a frown.

Jin nodded "what did he do if you don't mind me asking" he asked curiously.

"Cheated on me multiple times and always blamed it on me for not pleasing him the way he wanted. Made me hate myself for a while before I realized I'm a whole damn snack and that I am the fucking king here" he said.

"The story of how baby Min became the brat he is, I'm teasing you don't be mad I love you the way you are" Jin said trying to lighten the mood which he could see was working since he cracked a smile.

"I used to be so humbled and sweet if you could believe it. I was more timid than Yoongi and just was like a stuffed animal but that part of me isn't really there anymore" he shrugged "I'm glad you guys are accepting that I don't have to play the omega part"

Jin reaches over holding his hand and caressing his knuckles "of course baby bo0, but it doesn't mean I'm going to let you talk down about ranks ok" he said seriously.

Jimin nodded looking down "I didn't mean to hurt his feelings I really was just stating facts"

"But even so you should consider how it makes him feel to be told he is basically useless. I thought it was kinda sweet how Yoongi trusted him enough to ask him" he said.

"I know I don't think about what I'm saying and all but it's annoying that I always get in trouble"

"Well just try to learn ok. Because I'm not ever going to let you talk bad about the betas and I'm not ever going to let them talk bad about you. Got it?" He asked a bit more firmly with a hint of alpha oozing out.

"Yes" Jimin pouted twiddling with his fingers.

"And if you're mad and don't want to be around me I understand, but until everyone in that house wants me gone I'm not leaving"

"You don't have to keep being an asshole to me you know" Jimin said "I get it, I'm not in charge. I'm not allowed to speak my mind. I'm not allowed to be myself" he said standing up tossing the milkshake away and grabbing the bags "let's go back up before they start to get worried" he said walking away. Jin frowned as he followed him "you know I didn't mean it like that baby"

"Don't talk to me right now please" Jimin sighed.