III

Hoseok's kept an arm around Jungkook keeping the boy close to his side murmuring things in his ears that made him blush as they were walking into the festival under the many streamers and lights, balloons and glitter. Jin slid up beside Hoseok with Taehyung on his shoulders the beta happily holding onto his hair to keep himself from falling over.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Hoseok's asked them. He was predominantly the alpha with the most dominance so he often made the shots. "Can we do a few rides and then eat?" Jungkook asked, "then maybe watch the performers before the bonfire?"

"I'd like that too," Jin said patting Taehyung's thigh waiting for his answer "Yep sounds good to me as long as I get the blue slushy," he said pointing the food stands that were lit up with various colors. Hoseok chuckled "so he can throw it up later," he said under his breath as they walked over to the first ride. Jungkook immediately felt intimidated by the crowds of people. Especially the omegas who just looked so cute and happy some of them even pregnant something he and Tae could never do.

Hoseok seemed to sense his betas uneasiness and wrapped a large arm around him standing in line with his other mates. Taehyung grabbed his hair and rolled it up "Can you help me down? I'm too big to be up here," he said awkwardly sliding down Jin's side and pecking his lips. He stood there holding both alphas hands swinging them softly.

Jin looked over at Hoseok and raised a brow as they were ushered into the Ferris wheel. The betas sat next to each other on the left side and Taehyung's legs stuck to the plastic because of his shorts. He held Jungkook's hand and gazed around as they started to be lifted into the air. "What do you want to do next?" Hoseok asked Jin placing a hand on the other alphas thigh giving the muscle a gentle squeeze to get his attention. "Um I'm not sure but my tummy is growling," he said with a small grin as he held Hoseok's hand rubbing a circle onto tan skin with his thumb.

Taehyung leaned his head onto Jungkook's shoulder "Kook do you feel awkward here?" He questioned as the ride slowed to a stop. The fellow beta nodded softly knowing exactly what he was feeling. Omegas were precious and everyone knew that which only made them feel like the middle child between the strong alphas and sweet omegas. Truly ordinary.

"I want a hotdog," Jungkook said as they followed the alphas to the food trucks. "Me too" Tae added jumping up a bit and wrapping his arms around Hoseok like a little monkey. Jin laughed and smacked his bottom turning to JK. "Ok let's go find a seat while tweedle dee and tweedle dum get food" he suggested as they parted to go find a park table.

Lots of wolves were here this year and there were very few tables available which they found out very quickly as they scanned the checkered red and white table cloths. "Oh look that one!" Jungkook said pointing it out through the crowd. A small table is hidden away in the corner. The two of them made their way through the people finally sitting down at the same time two others sat down at the table.

Jungkook and Jin looked up at the other two blinking at them. "We sat here first," the smaller one said clearly these two were omegas you could smell it on them. Jungkook rolled his eyes "don't lie I found the table first" he said looking them up and down. "Let's just find another spot before Joon gets the food," the other said.

"No we sat here first, just because you're a beta and alpha doesn't mean you can push us out of our seats," he said sitting up straighter and crossing his arms. "Jimin" the other one groaned. "Just because you're an omega doesn't mean you get to pull that card on us. We didn't do anything to you" Jin said offended that they pulled the rank card.

"What's going on?" Hoseok asked as he sat their red tray of food down with Tae still hanging around his shoulders. "Wow, there are more of you fucking great" the bratty omega named Jimin whined. "Wow ok then," Hoseok said raising a brow as he passed out the food not caring that the random omegas were also sitting at their table. "We sat here first our alpha will get mad at you guys for sitting next to us especially since you're from a different pack" 

"Ok first you need to calm down, none of us are trying to make a move on you. Secondly, I could care less" Hoseok said putting the basket of french fries in the middle of the table. Jin raised an eyebrow and put an arm around Jungkook's waist as they started munching down on their food. Hoseok took a seat at the end of the table sipping his soda watching the two omega wiggle uncomfortably "You guys can have some fries if you want" he said after a moment. Taehyung narrowed his eyes a bit and sat down on Hoseok's lap taking his sprite and drinking nearly the whole thing in one gulp. "Damn" Jin muttered. 

"Um..." all eyes directed towards the stranger who was staring down at all of them. "Can I help you?" Hoseok asked equally as confused. "Why are you sitting with them?" the confused alpha asked the omegas who pointed at Jin and Jungkook "They tried to steal our table" 

"Shut up we sat down at the same time as you and there were no other tables" Jungkook grumbled as Jin flicked his head "Manners," he said firmly making the young beta roll his eyes. "They are omegas you couldn't have just sat somewhere else?" the alpha asked sitting a bag of food on the table. "Don't you try to pull that card too," Hoseok said "We didn't do anything, and we treated them as equals... god your pack must be very fucking traditional," Hoseok said looking up at the other alpha.