XXVIII

Jungkook flinched and looked up at Namjoon who looked at the door and back down at him giving his leg a small pat before opening the door looking around him seeing only Hoseok.

He let him in and shut the door again locking it so someone wouldn't accidentally walk in on their conversation. When he looked back he saw Jungkook looking down at the ground with his head between his shoulders looking guilty as hell.

Hoseok didn't say anything for a moment looking at the beta before walking towards him and kissing the top of his head. "Baby" he whispered softly holding his head to his chest running his fingers through his hair.

Hoseok looked at Namjoon who leaned against the door looking down. "How much did you hear?" He asked quietly.

"Enough," the other alpha said calmly as he looked back down at his beta. Everyone was quiet as Hobi kept holding Jungkook's head against his chest. "I love you just the same" Hoseok said softly "nothing changed that"

"But you should hate me because I am mated to you and I broke that trust" Jungkook said emotionally. Hoseok crouched down and looked up at Jungkook's tear-streaked face. "I don't hate you. I could never. It doesn't feel like you betrayed my trust. I'm not even jealous" he said placing his hands on the tops of his knees reassuringly.

Namjoon looked down at his feet occasionally glancing at the two of them feeling like he shouldn't be here. It was odd that he didn't feel upset or even a shred of anger towards the other alpha. He just felt at ease.

"Thank you"

Namjoon looked up when he saw the other alpha was looking at him. "For what?" He asked "I tried to sleep with your mate," he said standing a bit straighter.

"For stopping when he asked and making sure he was ok," Hoseok said "you really know how to take care of him," he said softly. Namjoon just shrugged looking back down at his feet "I just did what felt right"

"Let's go back and check on the others I left them with the food," Hoseok said picking up Jungkook and cradling him against his chest while his feet wrapped around him. Namjoon opened the door for them and followed behind walking side by side with him.

They walked in seeing Jimin curled up next to Yoongi while Jin and Tae sitting in the chair beside him. They all looked at them when they came in. "Is everything fine?" Jin asked standing and meeting them in the middle of the room placing a hand on his betas back looking at his face. Jin carefully pulled he beta into his warm embrace letting him breathe in his scent as he sat down holding Kook.

They all looked at the two alphas standing in the middle of the room waiting for explanations. Namjoon leaned over and whispered to Hoseok and the two of them walked out of the room.

Jin looked at the youngest and kissed his forehead. Jungkook sat up so that he was sitting on his lap with his knees on either side of Jin's legs.

"I love you," he said softly playing with the hem of Jin's shirt "you know that right"

"Of course I know that. Do you know I love you" he asked holding his fidgety hands in his? "I had sex with Jimin and almost with Namjoon" his eyes filled with a fresh set of tears as his head crashed into Jin's chest trying to calm down by breathing in his scent where it was strongest.

Jin took a breath and made eye contact with Jimin before pulling his emotional boy into a hug rubbing his back. "You need to breathe bub ok deep breaths you're getting worked up," he said calmingly hearing his hiccups. Jungkook folded his arms around himself and nodded taking a deep breath.

"TaeTae" Jungkook said looking over his shoulder at his mate who was looking at his knees. When he heard his name he looked up at Jungkook with a soft frown. Jin beckoned him over with a tilt of his head. He took a seat next to his mates looking anywhere but them and biting his lip.

"Tae I'm sorry" the beta whispered through his crying. The other beta didn't respond for a moment "all you care about is how the alphas felt...you didn't think about me until after you told both of them" he said honestly hurt by that. He wasn't much upset about the cheating but rather that he apologized to everyone else first. Like his opinions didn't matter because he was only a beta. He also assumed that Yoongi knew since he was here the whole time. He felt like dirt since he was the last to know.

"It not like that Tae," Jungkook said reaching for the betas hand. He let him have it but he was limp. He was still hurting and processing. He looked up when Jin wrapped an arm around him pulling him into a small snuggle since he still had a softly hiccuping Jungkook in his lap.

The two on the hospital bed were silently watching them. Jimin had threaded himself into the older omegas arms even wrapping a leg over his waist being mindful of his broken ankle. The smaller omega looked at Yoongi with a soft pout which was quickly kissed away leaving him with a small shy smile.

The door opened again and the two alphas walked back in clearly something was off but nobody could place a finger on it. Namjoon looked at Hoseok and got a nod before he started speaking. "Um..." he took a deep breath not knowing exactly how to word what he was trying to convey. Sometimes a feeling isn't describable in words. "Hoseok and I talked and we wanted to know if it was just us or not... We were not offended or hurt by what happened" he said looking at Hoseok again before speaking again "to me- to us it felt like nothing was amiss like our instincts were not to be angry but rather calm like we have known each other this way for years"

Hoseok looked around the room to each of them and seeing just curiousness in their eyes. Jungkook was still crying because he had always been emotional but that's what made him so precious. His gaze lingered on Tae seeing his beta wasn't his usual relaxed bubbly self.

"Tae," he asked softly "are you not ok with what happened?" He asked carefully.

"I'm not upset about that," He said looking at Hobi so he would know he was telling the truth. Hoseok nodded softly looking at the two omegas sitting on the bed completely at ease. "Does that mean we can mate date?" Jimin asked.

Namjoon facepalmed and Jin giggled a tiny bit. "Perhaps, but it will be much slower than what happened today," Hoseok said sternly with a small grin so the omega would know he was joking.

"Wait so how do we know who the top alpha is?" Yoongi asked looking at the two of them. "I guess we will have to see...but it's totally gonna be me" Namjoon smirked. "Yeah right only in your dreams"