XXXIII

Yoongi hobbled into the living room on crutches with a gummy smile. "Welcome back," Hoseok said smiling as he turned around looking at him as he tried to hang a balloon. A little banner hung around the wall saying 'get well soon'

Jungkook sat on a stool smiling as he watched the boys walk in. "We made a cake," he said pointing to the little circle cake. "Hope you like vanilla"

Namjoon snorted "that's what he said"

The beta narrowed his eyes and gave him the middle finger turning around. Namjoon chuckled and followed closely behind Yoongi just in case he got tired. Taehyung came bounding down the stairs getting a stern look from Hoseok and slowed down walking with Jimin behind them with a present.

"Open it," Jimin said pushing he poorly wrapped package in his hands. Yoongi smiled and opened the package seeing a box of markers. "It's to decorate your cast!" Taehyung cheered.

Yoongi smiled widely "yes come on let's decorate it" he cheered hobbling to the living room "come on losers," he told the alphas and the beta.

They all followed sitting around him and on the floor. "What should be the theme?" He asked them looking at the pretty lilac purple.

"I think flowers and clouds," Taehyung said grabbing the markers and opening them. "Okok I got it. Everyone makes one flower and signs your name under it" he said smiling.

"And I make the clouds," Taehyung said.

"And you make the clouds" Yoongi agreed and let them propped his foot up and grab makers. There wasn't enough room so they all took turns. "What do you want for dinner?" Hoseok asked the omega as he stood behind the couch. He tilted his head back and the alpha fluffed up his hair. "Cake and ice cream," he said smiling.

"Ok but what about real food?" He asked chuckling. "I don't care tacos?" He asked and Hoseok nodded. "Jin will you help me?" He asked and the other alpha nodded finishing up his flower.

"Can I help?" Jimin asked standing up. "Of course," Hobi said as the two of them followed him into the kitchen to start cooking.

Jungkook carefully drew a flower and signed his name and looked up at the smaller boy "do you like it?" He asked. "Mhm you're really talented" Yoongi cooed looking at all 6 flowers that decorated his cast.

"Do you know when you'll get your cast off?" Jungkook asked sitting up beside him on the couch. "I'm not sure but in a month I come back for X-rays and get a new cast" he smiled "so we will get to see you more," he told him excitedly.

Taehyung suddenly laid across Namjoon's lap resting his head in Yoongi's lap. The alpha gave his tummy a few pats and smiled. Jungkook ran his hand through his betas hair only to have it pushed away. It hurt his feelings a bit since he wasn't speaking to him currently for some reason.

He clasped his hands in his lap and looked down at their coffee table slouching. "Hey, do you guys want to play a game?" Namjoon asked poking Tae's tummy.

"Ok but I call your team" the beta smiled. "Alright but what game?"

"Monopoly," He said pointing to the board game on a shelf in the corner of the room.

"Monopoly doesn't have teams Tae," Jungkook said standing up to go grab the game. "We can team up and have two rolls," Namjoon told the pouting beta who suddenly smiled and stuck his tongue out at the youngest.

Jungkook frowned as he pulled up the table so Yoongi could reach and set up the game for them claiming the ducky as his piece. He dealt out the money and smiled softly having a bit of fun. "I vote Yoongi go first since he is hurt," he said softly.

"Good idea Kook," Namjoon said fluffing his hair as Yoongi rolled the dice.

An hour later when Jimin was calling them to dinner Jungkook was beyond frustrated because everything Taehyung got was automatically given to Namjoon and used to destroy him. Jungkook frowned as he had to sell his houses to pay Namjoon for boardwalk.

"He got up without saving the game and marched to the kitchen making himself some food before sitting down at the bar with a grumpy face. "What's wrong baby," Hoseok asked kissing he side of his face.

"Nothing" he huffed eating with a pout. "Aw it's just a game Kook," Namjoon said walking behind him and rubbing his shoulders. "You were cheating," he said shrugging his hands off him just wanting to brew his frustration.

Taehyung came by skipping as he made some food for Yoongi and walked it to him in the living room. "Stop being so grumpy Kook," Namjoon said a bit more seriously as he walked away from him making some food.

"You're not my boss," the beta said getting up from the bar and walking upstairs to his room. He was so stressed and he felt like everyone was attacking him. He took off his clothes and crawled under the blankets in just his underwear crying softly.

After having a few minutes alone of him pathetically crying the door opened and closed. "Jungkook?"

Jungkook stayed in the blanket pile hidden "what?" He asked muffled.

"Are you ok?" Jimin asked walking in and sitting beside him on the bed gently. "Yes," the lump replied. "Do you want to talk about it?" The omega asked.

"No" he huffed.

"Well I didn't want you to be up here crying all alone," the boy said laying down beside him on top of the covers. "You don't have to stay here go eat dinner"

"I already did but you didn't finish," he said softly patting him on the butt. "I've lost my appetite" Jungkook grumbled.

"What's wrong Jungkook do I need to send in an alpha because they are the only ones you talk to?" He asked crossing his arms. Jungkook sat up "no I am just upset because I was fired, Taehyung isn't speaking to me and he is passively-aggressively making my life horrible," he said frustratedly and fell back into the pillows.

Jimin calmly stroked his fingers through his hair and hummed. "Maybe you should talk to him" he suggested leaning down and pecking his head before flicking it.

"I'll let you have time to yourself," he said patting his back before hopping off the bed and leaving.