XXXVII

Namjoon reached the top of the stairs and walked into the bedroom seeing Hoseok angrily pacing as he got his clothes ready for a shower. "What's wrong?" He asked shutting the door.

"Nothing" he grumbled taking off his uniform and dropping it into a pile on the floor before kicking it into the closet. "Don't fucking lie I can clearly see something is wrong," Namjoon said softly leaning against the door.

"Just go downstairs and help Jin cook or something," he said only in his boxers at this point. "No, you agreed to try to be in this relationship so you need to learn to get used to telling me what's wrong," Namjoon said firmly as he calmly looked at the other alpha.

Hoseok blinked at him before walking up and grabbing the back of his hair firmly "I said to go downstairs with the others and I'll be there in a minute" he said deeply. Namjoon could smell it then. The overwhelming alpha scent when one was trying to make another submit. He just shrugged "and I said you need to tell me what's wrong"

Hoseok narrowed his eyes his grip on Namjoon's hair tightening as they had a stare off willing the other to look away first. Hoseok suddenly forced Namjoon onto his knees after kicking the back of his knee. "I said to go downstairs and help Jin" he repeated only to be tackled by his waist down onto the floor by the other alpha with a grunt.

"I don't take orders from you," he said trying to get the leverage above him as he attempted to pin his hands down. Hoseok bucked his hips upwards and flipped them over so that he was straddling the other alphas chest holding his hands to the carpet. "You better learn fast baby boy" he grunted trying to hold him down as he bared his teeth trying to bite the alpha quickly but that plan didn't work as Namjoon managed to wiggle out of his hold turning around with his chest pressed to the carpet floor.

Hoseok was still on top of him holding his hands down as he leaned in close to his ear. "You can pretend in front of the others that we are equal all you want but we both know I'm the head alpha" Hoseok whispered before standing up and grabbing his clothes before going into the bathroom to shower.

Namjoon laid there with his cheek pressed to the carpet. He could have bitten him but he didn't. He still had a chance because this was only round one.

He brushed himself off and fixed his clothes before walking downstairs calmly. Once his feet hit the final step all eyes were on him. "What?" He asked confused.

"Nothing," Jungkook said quickly looking back at Taehyung. "That was fast. Told you he couldn't last long" Yoongi snickered.

"We were just talking," he said flicking the omegas head and then picking him up nuzzling his nose into his neck making him squeal and hug his head "don't tickle me" he whined.

Jin was mildly surprised as he continued cooking with Jimin walking around the stool in the middle of the kitchen so he could mix the soup. He looked into the pot and hummed "it's gonna be good" he told the omega placing his hand gently on his back as he took over stirring.

"Wow you're so red" Yoongi pointed out looking at Jimin's cheeks. Jin looked up and smiled sheepishly removing his hand and taking a step back to give him some space "sorry"

"You're like the softest alpha alive" Namjoon snorted setting Yoongi down on the counter and walking up to Jin trapping him on the counter. The alpha just raised a brow and crossed his arms "the bread is going to burn if you don't let me go"

Needless to say, they were eating crunchy darkened bread with their soup and everyone blamed Namjoon for trying to start a tickle fight with Jin.