LI

"Ouch" Jimin said as his sweaty matted hair was brushed and cleaned out in the bathtub by Jungkook. Namjoon walked in plopping the other omega into the other side of the tub and walked out to finish cleaning up everything and everyone.

"I've got a headache" Yoongi complained as the beta handed him some medicine and finished with Jimin's hair letting him soak. He moved to Yoongi starting his hair "I think a mouse made its home in your hair" he deadpanned.

"It sure looks like it" Jimin chuckled waving his foot in front of the older omegas face who just scrunched up his nose and whined when Jungkook pulled at a tangle.

"I want a cake" Jimin said after a moment. "Kookie can you get me a cake?"

"Nope" the beta said rinsing Yoongi's hair.

"Aw don't be salty I'll fuck you next time if you want" he teased him making the beta roll his eyes. "You're an idiot" he mumbled as he helped clean up Yoongi.

"You're mean" Jimin pouted crossing his arms.

"And you think that all I want from you is sex" he shot back as he got two large towels.

"He has a point" Yoongi said holding open his arms and getting wrapped in a giant towel and picked up and put on a clean bed.

"So don't have to be mean. You're always grumpy so I thought maybe it's because you never get laid" he pointed out and it was sort of true. Jungkook had gotten no action apart from that one time they all experimented and back at the hospital.

Jungkook ignored him as he also wrapped him up and plopped him down beside Yoongi. He pressed a kiss to the top of the older omegas head and helped him get dressed with the upmost delicacy. "Cuddle me baby" the omega said holding open his arms and that's how he ended up in the middle of an omega cuddle which he didn't mind but Jimin was still butt naked and refused clothes.

Jin came in and took a picture sliding in behind Yoongi and sighing softly "how is everyone?" He asked receiving positive hums in response as Yoongi pulled Jins hand around him tighter breathing in softly.

Soon all of them ended up in the bed cuddling. "Hey, um so my mother called" Hoseok said after a moment of contentment. Jungkook groaned in annoyance hearing about this lady. "I invited her over for a few days I hope that was ok. I told her she had to get her own hotel though"

Namjoon gave Jungkook a questioning look "um I don't care if she is here it's just gonna be crowded, also since you are now helping pay rent as well it's not just my house" he told Hoseok from the other side of the bed.

"Joonie buy me a hotel far far away from here while she is here pretty please with sugar on top" he said holding onto the alphas arm that was close to him.

"Why?" He asked.

"One word. Evil" Taehyung informed the alpha.

"Come on guys she isn't that bad"

"She was the reason we had to move" Jin pipped up "because the council didn't want her heir to be associated with them"

"She just takes some time to warm up to"

"She literally has hated me for 3 years all because you lied and told her I was an omega and when I told her I wasn't she hasn't liked me since" Jungkook pointed out.

"Well at least you know why. I have no idea why she doesn't like me" Jin said with a shrug.

"Will she like me?" Yoongi asked quietly tucked into Jungkook's neck.

"Of course she loves everyone she is just rough on the edges" Hoseok said annoyed that nobody liked his parents. Well his dad was cool but he divorced his mother. "And everyone has their issues mine just happen to be that I have a cranky mother but I still love her and it's upsetting that none of you like her"

"Bro" Jungkook groaned "she tried to poison us that one time"

"I already told you that it was an accident"

"How do you accidentally leave all of our gas stove tops on" Taehyung asked and Jimin laughed sitting up and looking at Hoseok "I'll try to like her" he giggled leaning forward and pressing a small kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you Jimin you're now my favorite" the alpha said spanking his bare bottom lightly.

"There are no favorites in this relationship" Namjoon said still snuggled into the omega and beta. "What about your parents?" Jin asked the other alpha.

"Dead" Namjoon said unfazed "the council raised me. Bounced back and forth between the 13 of them" he told the others.

"Wow I'm sorry I didn't know" Jin spoke in a soft whisper. "Don't be sorry I was like 6 anyways so I don't remember too much about them" he told the boys.

"What about your parents?" He asked him.

"Mine don't speak to me. Haven't since I got with these rascals. Didn't approve of my mating to them" he told them.

"My daddy and mommy love Yoongi and Joonie and I'm sure they will love you guys too" Jimin told them "I'll call them over when Hobi's mommy gets here so they can be friends"

"That's so cute" Jungkook said to the omega who was spooning him. "My parents are just super busy and they don't care what I do they just support me" he told them.

"Same here, except my parents just kinda forget I exist from time to time because I have a lot of brothers and sisters" Tae told them.

"We are a mess" Jin sighed with a chuckle. "But next week will be rough"