XXXV

"Ouch" Namjoon exclaimed pulling the little plastic piece from monopoly from his mouth. Jungkook had placed the hotel into his pancake just to be spiteful. "You're welcome," he said handing out the food to everyone else.

"You're a mean beta," Namjoon said throwing the hotel at him. "And you're a mean alpha" he huffed eating his food facing away from him. "You're such a brat"

"I am not you're just mean so I'm being mean back"

"He has a point," Yoongi said.

"No, he doesn't" Namjoon replied.

"You were being a meanie weenie" Jimin chimes in.

"Who's side are you on?" The only alpha asked.

"The winning side," Jimin said bluntly.

"Who says he is winning?" Namjoon asked.

"He can make pancakes and you can't" Yoongi started.

"Don't bully me! It's not my fault I can't cook" he whined.

"And you act like a baby" Taehyung sang as he patted his head. And sat down next to him. "So what do you want to do today?" Taehyung asked them as he stuffed his mouth with the pancake.

"I want to go shopping!" Jimin shouted loudly flinging little pieces of breakfast everywhere. "Gross" Jungkook grumbled wiping his cheek.

And then it was decided and then an hour later they were at the mall. Taehyung and Jungkook kinda hung behind them because they were being money conscious with Jungkook not having a job currently. "Come on guys try on stuff with us" Jimin whined grabbing Taehyung's shoulder and pulling him along towards Yoongi who was hobbling in crutches.

"I'm alright just watching you try on clothes," he said patting his head. "Come on go pick out an outfit," Namjoon said to the betas who shook their heads and awkwardly looked away because it's weird to get things from other people.

"I'm serious go pick something out. I'm buying for them so I'm going to buy for you too" he told them placing a hand on each of their shoulders. Taehyung looked at Jungkook unsure. "Joon...I just feel bad for taking money though" he frowned.

"Do not worry at all. I wouldn't have offered if it was a problem lovely" he said making the youngest's ears turn red. "How about this I'll compromise... I'll buy everyone here and outfit and a hoodie including myself and I'll buy Jin and Hobi a hoodie that matches ours" he suggested.

"All of us will have matching hoodies?" Taehyung asked softly and the alpha nodded making the older beta grin. "Ok," he said shyly wondering off with the betas to pick an outfit.

"Come on what do you want Kook?" Namjoon asked placing an arm around his shoulders. "I don't know," he said softly "I'll just get the hoodie I think," he said looking up at Namjoon who sighed "well if you want anything at all just tell me and it's yours," he told him kissing his cheek quickly causing him to blush. "You're the first beta I've kissed," he told him thinking about the night at the hospital.

"Really?" He asked quite a bit amazed since he thought Namjoon probably had tons of sex with whoever he wanted before meeting the omegas. "Yeah of course. Had lots of sex with omegas and alphas, of course, I'm always on top" he smirked teasing him by poking his tummy "speaking honestly I used to think betas were pretty useless until I met you and Tae" he said fluffing his hair.

Jungkook frowned a bit at that "what made you change your mind?" He asked fiddling with his fingers feeling self-conscious. "Well for one you two are both so cute but what I really think that made me change my opinion was how caring and understanding you were of both classes omegas and alphas. You possess both traits and you two are both so sweet" he said softly.

"It usually causes most of our problems me and Tae being betas because sometimes we don't want to be treated like fluff balls and sometimes we do and we don't communicate when," he told the alpha who nodded softly. "I see where that can get frustrating. Maybe you could try changing the way you dress. Like when you want to be treated like a fluffy omega you wear a fluffy shirt and when you don't you dress how you normally would" he suggested.

"I'll try it," Jungkook said smiling gently as he leaned into the alpha a bit.

"Namjoonie look at me"

"Min take those fluffy boots off your feet they are tragic," Namjoon said shaking his head.