XVII

"Ooooh fuck it's cold," Taehyung's teeth chattered as he ran right out of the water having only gone up to his knees. He jumped right up into Hoseok's arms wrapping around him as he caught the crazy beta. "I'll drop you in the water" he teased as he was already undressed to his swim trunks.

"No hug me," Tae said stuffing his nose into his neck watching the rest get undressed. Jungkook was finally free from the omega and ran into the water diving in just to get it over with. When he popped up he screamed terrified. Jin immediately dropped the chest looking in his direction running into the water picking him up looking all over him "What's wrong are you hurt?" He asked.

"My foot kicked a fish," he said looking down into the water with a terrified expression. Jin shook his head "Jungkook please don't scream like that again unless you're actually dying" he sighed out a breath of relief because nobody was hurt.

Jin carried the beta out of the water setting him on the smoothed stones. Namjoon laughed playfully at the beta spread a large towel out and a pillow before dropping an umbrella into the rocks so it shaded the towel. He crawled out on it laying on his back stretching against the stripped material. He then tugged his shirt off over his head and pushed his sunglasses down over his eyes.

"Why does he look like one of those creepy guys who comes to beaches to look at omegas?" Hoseok asked nobody in particular. "Because he is one of those guys," Jimin said with a giggle as he got out of his clothes into his swimsuit. Yoongi nodded "Yep big pervert. Works at a dick shop and everything"

"You guys act like I can't hear you" Namjoon deadpanned.

"Oh I thought your ego would muffle the sounds of our voices" Hoseok replied swiftly as he too undressed. Jin basically was shit out of luck as he laid his wet clothes out and kept his swim shorts on. Yoongi and Taehyung were building stone castles though that wasn't going ever well.

"Kookie come swim with me," Jimin asked charmingly but Jungkook gave him the same deadpanned expression he always sported for the bratty omega. "Come on Kook lets swim," Hobi said patting his betas bottom and walking first into the water before the other two followed. Jungkook doggy paddled to the alpha hanging off his shoulders as the water got deeper and he could swim.

He smiled when he finally got some attention feeling the warm hands hold onto his waist gently keeping him pressed against his side. The beta nuzzled into the side of his head kissing his cheek before he felt someone else bump into him and he realized that Jimin was also now on Hoseok's other side.

Jungkook whined softly the sound going straight to the alphas ear who only frowned softly. "Why don't we play Marco Polo?" He suggested looking at both of them. "Fine," the grumpy beta said swimming away to get a fair chance at winning.

"Ok I'll be Marco," Hoseok said as Jimin also swam away giggling. "Ok spin in a circle underwater so you can't see or hear us!" Kook shouted and the alpha did as he was asked.

When he popped up he took a deep breath "Marco?" He asked with his eyes shut tightly. Jungkook giggles and moved "polo," he and Jimin said back as they moved as silently as they could back and forth confusing the poor alpha who kept swimming.

"Polo" another deeper voice rang out. Jungkook turned around seeing Namjoon swimming up between them. "Marco" Hoseok called out again.

Jin was watching them from the beach standing beside Taehyung and Yoongi. "Alphaaaa you're standing in the way" Taehyung whined throwing a stone at him. Jin raised an eyebrow and sat down by them helping build the stone castle. Yoongi smiled looking up at Jin.

"Jimin never wants to play with me" the omega started talking "he likes to bother Namjoon because it's more fun"

"What why? Nobody ever gets mad at me except Kookie and he bites me too"

"You bit too," Jin said with a slightly scolding tone but placed a rock on the boy's hair to show that he wasn't being serious. "You were too busy getting fucked to know anything"

Jin flicked his forehead "stop talking" he said getting up and laying on the towel. "You're a bully"

Tar crawled over him sitting on his arm "I am not I'm lovely" he snickered. Yoongi crawled up and sat beside Tae "you are kinda a brat" Yoongi said poking the betas cheek.

"Oh hush," he said putting his hand over both of their mouths.

"Why are we hushing?" Namjoon asked walking up and laying down on the towel panting softly. "That beta is too fast in water. I had to take a break"

"His name is Jungkook," Yoongi said tossing a rock on his bare chest. "I know," Namjoon said placing a hand on his omegas thigh. "Losers come swim with us!" Jimin shouted from the water.

"No I'm lazy come lay with me" he shouted back loudly.

A few seconds later Jimin's sopping wet body pounced on the alphas. Jungkook scrabbles up beside Jin with the final alpha joining. He sat down on the rocks leaning back with a yawn. "I need a nap" he decided scooting over beside Jin and using a bag as a pillow.

"I second that" Namjoon called as he closed his eyes. Soon they were all laying down. The betas and omegas practically on top of the alphas with Jin in the middle with half of Tae and half of Yoongi but he didn't mind much because the omega was warm and smelled nice.

Jungkook woke up first because he was so cold. He had rolled off into the smooth stones and it was nighttime. He could see the stars and was relaxed but wanted to go to an actual bed ASAP.

"Hey Hobi" He whispered shaking him. "It's nighttime" he whispered watching the elder startle awake utterly confused. "What?"

"We fell asleep on the beach," Jungkook said softly looking at everyone else asleep. The alpha rubbed his eyes and nodded sitting up gently shaking Jin's shoulder.

Needless to say Hoseok, Jin and Joon were carrying the boys all the way home. They didn't even take showers before crashing in their beds.