XII

Namjoon smiled as he got off from work dropping a bag on the table and walking towards the couch seeing Jimin star fished out on the floor. "Hey baby," he said sitting down watching the omega jump up and plop himself on his lap. "Hey Joonie," He said wrapping his arms around his neck. "I was so bored and Yoongi wouldn't color with me" he whined. "Where is he?" Namjoon asked wanting his welcome home hugs. "Don't know don't care," the younger said snuggling into him.

"You know you're kinda a snuggle hog," he said making Jimin giggle his light laugh while he snuggled closer. "Maybe" He snickered. Namjoon was actually looking around for Yoongi "he's taking a bath" Jimin whined after a moment refusing to let go of him. The alpha just stood up with the boy in his hands walking down the hallway to their bathroom peeking in seeing Yoongi sleeping in the tub.

Jimin climbed off the alpha and went to drain the tub. "He was mad at me I didn't think he fell asleep" Jimin said looking up at Namjoon almost guiltily for not checking on his mate. "How long has he been in here?" He asked picking up a towel and pulling the cold omega out of the bathtub. "About an hour," Jimin said as Yoongi woke up stretching and yawning looking up at Namjoon quite shocked. "What's going on?" he asked pulling the towel closer around himself.

"You fell asleep in the tub baby," Namjoon said setting him on the bed and grabbing another towel to dry his hair. "Oh" Yoongi mumbled pulling a dry blanket around his naked body. "What were you two fighting about?" Namjoon asked and Yoongi immediately glared at Jimin for tattling on them.

"I was trying to take a nap on the couch but Minnie wanted to play so he kept bothering me," Yoongi said with a huff. "And then you bit me!" Jimin pouted at the other for not telling the whole truth. "Well you bit me second and then scratched my arm," the elder said getting super upset over their childish fight.

Namjoon sighed and shook his head "Let me see the marks" he said to both of them watching Jimin crawl onto the bed and pull his pants down showing Namjoon the bite mark on his outer thigh. Namjoon grabbed it and made sure the skin wasn't broken before looking at Yoongi's. Thankfully it was just a bruise on his arm and light scratches.

"What am I going to do with you two?" he asked sitting down tiredly. "I'm taking the tablets and taking the remote," he said watching Yoongi's face scrunch up as fat tears started falling. "b-but it wasn't my fault. I was sleepy you know I'm cranky when I'm sleepy and Jiminie was the one who started it" he said trying to get out of his punishment. Afterall Namjoon did always have their best interest in mind and the other two always trusted him even if they were upset.

"I know, but you shouldn't have bitten him," he said with a stern voice. "And Jimin, you're not eating your ice cream for a week because you always help start the fights because you don't know boundaries," Namjoon told them. "I do too" he pouted. "Meanie Yoon was just being a cranky butt" he stuck out his tongue at him and huffed crossing his arms and marched down the hallway to sit as far away from the other omega as possible.

Yoongi, on the other hand, was still crying because he wanted to play his game. "You're not fair" Yoongi sniffled into his pillow still naked but wrapped up like a burrito. "And why is that, sweets?" Namjoon asked calmly as he pets his hair kissing his cheek chuckling softly as Yoongi wiped his kiss off. "because I'm older than you and you treat me like a baby. Jimin is a baby. I am not" the older omega said turning around to not look at Namjoon.

Namjoon listened to him voice his concerns before speaking calmly. "I understand why you feel this way, you are older than me, but you still act like a child sometimes, and that's fine. That's why I'm here with you to make sure you and Jimin are always safe. I make the hard decisions so that you don't have to get hurt" he told him laying down beside the grumpy omega. This is how it was in their community. It wasn't even considered manipulative to use money to reason with upset omegas, but Namjoon didn't ever do that.

"But I want to watch TV" Yoongi complained dramatically. "You can after a week bub, let's not bite Jiminie next time," he said patting his bottom and standing up after kissing his head. He grabbed the tablets and remotes locking them in a safe before going to find Jimin. It wasn't hard because he always went to the same place. The tiny little treehouse that Namjoon was almost too big to get into.

Jimin was sitting on his beanbag crying into his knees when he smelled Namjoon. He looked up watching Namjoon squeeze through the trap door before getting stuck halfway and deciding that he was just going to talk to him like this. "Baby do you want to come inside?" he asked softly. Jimin shook his head watching him as he placed his head on his knees.

"You know what you did was wrong, darling," he told him reaching out a hand "Do you want to talk about why you're upset?" he asked him as the omega held his hand but refused to come any closer. "I know I'm bad. I always get in trouble and I do it on purpose because that's the only way Yoongi pays attention to me" he muttered looking out the little window. "When I'm good all he wants to do is sleep and he always wants to be the little spoon so that's not even fun for me. And you like him better than me because he is good so I have to be bad" he told the alpha.

"I do not like him better than you. I love both equally and you do not have to act bad to get attention baby" Namjoon sighed softly as the omega crept toward him sitting down beside him. "I heard him call me a baby," he said rubbing his nose. "I'm not a baby," he told him. "You're not a baby" he agreed kissing his cheek. "Maybe if you and Yoongi are super duper good I'll only ground you for 2 days," he said and Jimin nodded wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Oh, also I brought you presents," Namjoon said remembering the plastic sack he brought in.

"Stop calling them presents" Jimin giggled knowing exactly what he brought. Deformed dildos that looked stupid that got sent out to the store. "Well I just want you to tell me if they work so maybe I can make a million-dollar idea" he laughed and Jimin shook his head.