XXV

Once the group got back home they immediately smelled the pizza. "Did you guys order out?" Hoseok asked walking into the kitchen dropping his keys in a little dish.

"Yes, Kook insisted," Jin said as he and the said beta were busy putting away the food. "I picked pineapple," he said patting the 4 boxes on the counter. "That isn't enough," the alpha said picking up his phone and dialing the pizza place down the block as he walked into the back room.

"Grouchy pants" Jungkook muttered as he put up the milk. "I'm starving," Jimin said popping up into his vision "feed me," he said crossing his arms and looking up at the beta who rolled his eyes and walked around him. "That's not going to get you anything from me" He deadpanned as he put up some cookies.

"Those two hit heads all the time," Jin said picking up the reusable bags and placing them under the sink. "Both brats" Namjoon replies sitting down in a bar stool leaning his head on his palm watching Jin.

The other alpha jumped up onto the counter beside him swinging his legs as Hobi walked in "where are Tae and Yoongi?" He asked as he walked over to Jin who was holding his arms out for the alpha. Hoseok leaned his back against the counter letting Jin wrap his arms around him leaning his head on his shoulder "Hobi chill out everything is fine" he whispered.

Namjoon smiled as he looked at the two of them. "I totally would not have guessed you liked being the sub," he said finally addressing the sex videos.

Jin huffed "only for Hobi," he told him turning away to hide his blushing cheeks. "Oh sure I bet you've thought of at least letting Kook try out your kinks"

"I hate you" he muttered softly into his alphas neck. Hoseok chuckled and patted his thigh. "He's just jealous baby. No one will try out his submissive kinks with him"

"He won't let me," Jimin said suddenly appearing with a plate and three slices of pizza looking smugly satisfied as Jungkook practically radiated annoyance as he followed with his own plate.

"Can you please go get Tae and Yoongi and tell them we have a few slices of pizza for them and the rest is coming later?" He asked Jimin who nodded handing him his plate as he ran off. Hoseok pinched the bridge between his eyes trying to get rid of his stress headache.

"You know if you want I could massage your head. I used to do it for my mother when I was younger" Namjoon said looking over at the two alphas still hugging.

"Yes please," Hoseok breathed out.

"Yoongi hurt his foot!" Jimin said running down the steps out of breath. "It's bad," he said causing all three alphas to jump up as they heard that the omega was injured.

Namjoon went racing up the steps first followed by the other two alphas. Namjoon rushed into the room where he could sense Yoongi in and dropped to his knees examining his swollen ankle. He looked up seeing Taehyung holing Yoongi as he cried. "What happened?" He asked.

"We were playing around and when Jimin told us we had pizza I jumped off the bed and so did Yoongi except he didn't land right. I saw his foot go the wrong way" he said as the omega blubbered unable to get words out.

Namjoon bent down and scooped the omega into his arms before standing up. The other two were at the doorway "take me to the ER" he said frantically. Taehyung kept holding Yoongi's hand as they all went downstairs "I think his ankle is broken" Namjoon told boys.

"We will drive you there come on," Hoseok said walking out with his keys Jin and Tae following. There wasn't enough room in the car for the other two who watched their mates load up. "I'll call you when we hear something," Hoseok told Jungkook as he got in and started up the car pulling out with everyone.

Jungkook calmly turned to Jimin who was nervously biting the tips of his fingers. "He'll be fine it's probably just broken" he tried to reassure him. Jimin looked over and up at him suddenly seeming so small and much softer than his bratty side and nodded softly. Jungkook leads him into the house and shut the door.

"We have cake," he said awkwardly as he looked at the smaller boy who shook his head and went to sit down in the living room. He followed behind sitting beside him and carefully wrapped his arm around him pulling the omega to his chest.

"I don't like him being hurt. Yoongi is so sweet and he does so much around the house he shouldn't be the one hurt" he said quietly.

"Shit happens but I know he is strong and you can help him until he feels better," Jungkook told the smaller boy. His instincts were telling him to comfort the omega make sure he was ok. He hugged him gently looking down when Jimin looked up.

The smaller boy reached a hand up behind his neck and leaned forward kissing him suddenly. Jungkook blinked a moment looking at his face before his eyes closed and he kissed him back his hands finding their grip behind his head and his hip.

Jimin carefully crawled on top of the betas lap finding comfort in his warm touches as he tilted his head sucking lightly on his lips. Jungkook's hands fluidly moving with his movements resting at his hips kneading the soft flesh.