XLII

"So I want my present now" Jimin declares walking back into their house looking around. "Calm down Minnie" Yoongi grinned walking up to him and holding his hand.

Jungkook hummed happily as he put his second dessert into the fridge with his name on it. Taehyung holding onto Hoseok's shoulders kissing the top of his head whispering 'i love you's' in his ear the whole way back home.

"Well first I got the council of our pack to consider taking you all in and letting you officially join us" Namjoon told him standing beside Jin as he told them this watching the two betas eyes widen a bit and soft grins as they looked up at the other alphas who nodded.

Hoseok shuffled Taehyung further up his back so he wouldn't fall off "and the second surprise was my idea, I know that heats and ruts are coming up and I don't want anything to be awkward... we thought perhaps if we all had a long talk and maybe we could do some stuff. Namjoon introduced us to some odd toys we might use, just one sided because sex might be too much for us"

The betas and omegas had hard blushes on their faces except Jimin was also smiling excitedly "so wanna have that talk?" Hobi asked.

"Yes, I'll tell you exactly what I like" Jimin said reaching forward and taking Hobi's hand leading him into the living room with the rest following taking various seats. Jungkook was practically on top of Jins thigh hiding his face making the alpha chuckle and rub his back.

"Ok so um how do we do this?" Namjoon asked Hoseok. "Well since we already know our sex lives are rather interesting maybe just say what we have done and what we want to do and what are our limits" he suggested.

"Ok I'll go first!" Jimin said standing up in the middle of them looking around "I have bottomed obviously but I have never topped and I would like to try that. Hmm rope is always fun and I like to scratch. I'll do basically anything in front of anyone because I trust everyone here, but I don't like being hurt or called bad names oh and I do not like dressing up" he said with his hands on his hips proudly.

Hoseok smiled "thank you Jimin for going first" he said holding out his hand which the smaller took and was lead to his other side across from Tae.

"Who is next?" He asked.

"I'll go" Jin said with a hint of red on his ears. "Um I'm not that exciting to be honest. I more so focus on the intimacy and softness" he told them "except for when I'm with Hoseok because he does not do that with me at all" he deadpanned making them giggle. "But yeah that's about it"

"Cute but when I top you it will be harder than when Hoseok does!" Namjoon said with an evil grin.

"Ha in your dreams I am the best at fucking" Hoseok said back.

"I want to go" Tae said quietly as all of their sudden stares felt like bricks on his shoulders. He was shy and hated talking about sex because it embarrassed him a lot. Hoseok laid his arm across him and pulled him closer to his side assuringly. "Go on baby we are all listening"

He felt his face burning red as he nodded looking at his hands. "I mostly just bottom and I like that better but it doesn't mean I always bottom. I'm really flexible and like to do anything. I think we sent one video where I was in a sex swing" he said biting the end of his finger thinking "I don't think I have any turn offs except don't hurt me too badly"

Namjoon smiles "I'll go next" he said taking the attention off of Tae who seemed relieved. "I don't go soft. And I'm not boring. Go big or go home is my motto and my cock is big. Probably the biggest in the room"

Jungkook snorted and Namjoon raised an eyebrow at him before saying "you know exactly how big it is Mr. tiny penis" he said playfully.

"I know and that's why I laughed. Hoseok is bigger" he said with a grin watching Hoseok snicker in delight. "But you are thicker if it makes you feel any better"

Namjoon narrowed his eyes at him "it doesn't matter if he is bigger because I have technique" he said "as I was saying I'm kinky as fuck. It's rare I do vanilla. And usually I'll get head when I want it where I want it especially if my babies need to be humbled again and realize that I'm alpha. Haven't been doing that since we have been together which is why Jiminie is a little brat, but now that you know don't be surprised when you see him on his knees wherever"

"Damn" Hoseok said with a chuckle.

"You're next after Jimin" Namjoon said playfully wiggling his brows causing Hoseok to snort.

"Can I go next?" Yoongi asked as he was seated on the floor.

"Of course" Namjoon said smiling.

"I can take a lot, but I also rarely do anything to help you. I don't really like to move during sex because I can't. I just get so caught up I forget to move and help out" he said with a grin. "But I give pretty amazing head"

"He does" Jimin pipped up.

"Um I like my hair pulled and my nipples are sensitive" he added going quiet signaling he was finished.

"Thank you Yoon" Hoseok said "you're really cute" the omega blushed softly and thanked him.

"Kookie do you want to go?" Hoseok asked the beta who shook his head quickly.

"Ok I'll go next" Hobi said "well I'm assuming everyone already knows most about me. I am rather kinky as well, but I also do vanilla depending on who I'm with and how hard they want to go" he explained. "Nothing too extreme but I like to play with candle wax and leave lots of marks"

Jimin smiled up and him and kissed his cheek "I can't wait" he said excitedly.

"Kook your turn" Namjoon said watching the beta squirm and hide behind Jin. "I like everything" he huffed "the end"

Hoseok shook his head with a giggle at his shy boy "he really enjoys when he is finger fucked" he told them hearing Jungkook whine in embarrassment. "And he likes being held down"

"Stop giving away my secrets" he whined as Jin hugged the boy to his chest kissing his head "it's ok baby"

"So now can we do the fun stuff?" Jimin asked looking between the three alphas. "How are we going to do this?" Hoseok asked looking at the other two alphas as Jin grinned.