Chapter 69

My legs shake as he lowers my dress and my underwear to my ankles and patiently waits for me to step out of them

My legs shake as he lowers my dress and my underwear to my ankles and patiently waits for me to step out of them. I place my hands on his shoulders for support as he grips my hips and guides me down to his lap when he lays back onto the mattress.

I am delightfully titillated by his touch. His fingers feel so good and rugged on me. I kiss him again, coaxing his hair and jamming our torsos together, scoring him with rose-clasp shaped marks. He obliges me and duels my tongue with his own without abandoning his feverish search of my body.

It’s astounding how much my body wants his

It’s astounding how much my body wants his. I’m undulating myself on top of him and squeezing internally in anticipation while he grunts, driving me wild. He slides his index and middle fingers up and down my vulva while breathing in my ear.

I start losing it. I am delirious in his delicious embrace. His lips are succulent when I take them with mine again and again – moaning. I am saying anything and everything. I tell him to go faster, I tell him to love me harder, I tell him he’s making me feel so good inside and how I love when he caresses my butt cheeks softly while rubbing away my ache.

I feel open and soon I am. I’m blooming, exposed to the elements, slamming into all barriers, any borders, boldly proclaiming that I am here in all my glory – do to me what you will. I’ll take it and then some.

I come in spurts and that’s when the overwhelming storm of boundless love crashes down onto me, leaving me to ask myself if I was even born to be anything other than the tatters that I have become. Aden plants a kiss on my neck, bringing me back to reality where I am no longer like a burgeoning rose. I’m just me – McKay. And I have just given myself, body and soul, to my first love.

“Aden, please touch me again. Make me come again.”

“I thought I felt you come just now.”

The confusion in his voice is endearing.

“I know, but I need more. Please, I–”

“Okay.” he shushes me.

Loosening his grip, he touches me anew and it’s rough. I’m quivering, and my body is saying that it’s had enough; but my mind is not even close to accepting that. It craves Aden more than it craves reprieve.