Chapter 64

I pick up on Aden’s game and run with it.

“Who said I was done?”

I clutch and smooch him hard before opening my mouth and literally mauling him as he had mentioned

I clutch and smooch him hard before opening my mouth and literally mauling him as he had mentioned. I go wild on his lap and when I get tired of that, I get up to straddle him and completely take over him.

Aden cups my ass as I wriggle around and scratch him as if I’m desperate. When I come up for air, I see that the men are done trying to get Aden to talk since I’m keeping his focus solely on me. The girls are also taken aback by my behaviour and are just watching, mouths open wide.

I get back to Aden’s lips and pull up his shirt as his hands handle my bare back, making me shiver at his touch. He moves his attention to my thighs. I decide to do the ultimate wild thing a girl can do in the club. I move back on his lap and carefully open his belt buckle, looking straight into his eyes. He’s completely lost to me – even if we’re just roleplaying.

My fingers on Aden’s belt is the last straw for everybody. The men give half-hearted goodbyes and the girls follow them. I leap off Aden’s lap as soon as I hear only music around us.

“Nice plan.” I congratulate him, to which he laughs.

“Couldn’t have done it without you

“Couldn’t have done it without you.”

“So, I’m your girl, huh?” I say with a serious demeanour. Aden bristles.

“Why does that matter?”

“I don’t know. You don’t care that they probably think I’m a prostitute?”

“No, I don’t.”

“Wow. That’s all I am to you? Okay.”

“That’s–”

“Excuse me.” interrupts a waiter. “Sir, would you kindly follow me to the lounge area? The show is about to begin.”

“We’re busy he–”

“We’d love to.”

I stand and pull Aden with me.

“We’re not done talking.”