Love ☾

"N-No.." you mumbled, barely audible.

Jin and Haneul both sighed.

"It's been two weeks now.." Jin replied. He hugged you tightly, trying to calm you down.

"I-I'm so s-sorry," you replied, starting to cry. You felt guilty now, but you weren't able to control yourself at the time. Jin's father angered you so unbelievably much.

"It's okay," Haneul simply replied.

"W-What? No, it's not!" you blurted.

It was most definitely not okay.

"He was going to kill Jin if you hadn't chosen to marry me," Haneul mumbled.

Your eyes widened. "He would never! Jin is his son!"

Haneul sighed. "Father was going delusional because you were the lunar white wolf. He would do anything to make sure that you were part of the family.. and with the son of his choice. I'd rather not live knowing Jin was dead, and I could've stopped him."

You hugged Jin tightly. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry that it had to be like this."

"It's not easy," Jin mumbled. "But I really want to look past all of this mess.. and start fresh. I want to focus on us now.. just us."

You smiled very slightly. "We can do that.. I'll make sure we do that."

"I want to take you somewhere special," Jin said, holding both of your hands in his.

"Where?" you asked curiously.

"It's a surprise." Jin grinned, pecking my cheek. "I think you'll like it, anyway. I hope. Eunji said you would."

"Wait, Eunji knows?" Suddenly, you were much more interested in what it was now.

Eunji knew what Jin was going to do, but you were clueless for now. You were starting to get excited now.

What could it be?

"Yes, she knows. She won't tell you, though, so don't bother asking," he said, chuckling.

"When do you want to take me?" you suddenly asked, nearly forgetting that he hadn't even said a time.

"12:00PM. Get dressed.. look nice—if you want to, anyway," Jin said, chuckling. "I think you might want to for this, though. You have about three hours."

Jin pecked your cheek, grinning as he walked out of my bedroom.

"Enjoy your day," Haneul said with a slight smile as he followed on out after Jin.

Haneul knew too?

You suddenly got out of bed, looking for something to wear. You had around three hours to get ready, but you hadn't the slightest idea as to what to wear. Was it meant to be fancy? Jin didn't really specify. He didn't seem to care that much about what you did, but you wanted to look nice for him.

You started looking for a nicer dress to wear for later. Eunji came into the room with a big smile.

"Need any help?" she asked.