Two ☾

"Wait.. really?"

You nodded. "Yes, really."

Jin's face lit up almost immediately after hearing your response. He looked like a little kid in a candy store, like it was his dream coming true.

You grabbed his hand, intertwining your fingers with his. "I really wouldn't mind if it's with you."

Jin started kissing your lips, and you didn't hesitate to kiss him back. It was clear that he was extremely happy to hear that you wanted kids with him in the future.

After a few moments, he parted, saying, "Gosh, you really don't know how happy that just made me."

You giggled. "I love you. I want you to be happy."

"A little mini you would be adorable, though," Jin added, chuckling a little bit at the thought.

You smiled more. He really was perfect in every way for you. You rested your head on his shoulder, yawning now.

"Tired?" he asked.

You did a slight head nod, resting your eyes a few seconds afterwards.

Jin placed a kiss on your hand. "Take a nap, then. I'll be here as long as you need me," he replied, not sure if you heard him.

You were already fast asleep quick. You were starting to dream about the images you had seen before that flashed through your head at one point. In particular, one of them stood out— the one with the pups. Were they yours?

Two were black, and two were white as snow. That's what you could remember from it.

It didn't all make sense before, but it was beginning to make more sense now. Those images had to be of the future. They showed what was going to happen theoretically.

But aren't white wolves.. uncommon? Rare? Why would there be.. two?

Even though some things started to make sense, there were still many questions that were left unanswered about the images that flashed through your head.

The black wolves were clearly from Jin's genes, because there wasn't any other black wolf you knew from his family. He had to be the father. The white wolves could only be from you, but having two of them seems near impossible from what others have told you. Maybe it's not as rare as they all thought.

As the dream went on, it became clear to you that the two white wolf pups  looked a lot like you when they were babies. This was the first time you thought of them in human form, but you didn't know why this was all coming to mind so easily. The dream went on, and eventually you were noticing that both babies looked very much alike.

That's.. odd.

Jin was shaking you gently. "Wake up," he mumbled.

"I don't want to," you mumbled in protest.

He shook you a little more. "Come on, we have to go home, alright? It's a full moon tonight," he mumbled, sounding nervous this time around.

Suddenly you woke up now when the words finally registered in your mind. "Full moon?"

Jin nodded. "I almost forgot.. but we can't be here and risk that I end up hurting Tae if I change into my wolf."

You got up. "Let's hurry, then."

Jin nodded, heading out the door already. He was rushing to get home since it was already starting to get dark. You could tell it was already bothering him by now because he was all tensed up and he seemed a little more irritable than the usual.